Magpro in a RUM?

With Magpro having a similar burn rate to H1000, I wondered if anyone had tried it with any success in a RUM?
Thanks.

I was liking the spherical aspect but not if it has pressure issues.

Anyone else?
It was not in RUM, but I used it on .338 Thor (.338 NMI) 91.5g 250 Hornady BTHP (fireforming) and .300 WSM 67.9g 215 Berger. As with anything else, YMMV.
Not in a rum but I tried it in my 6.5 x 284 Norma. It is a spherical powder and pressured up quickly.
I did not have pressure issues, as you described.

Magpro was designed for short mags and is one of the best in a 270 WSM. It is a little fast in a 300 RUM. Best with lighter bullet weights. Might work very well with hammers. That being said, the slower Ramshot Magnum is excellent in a 300 RUM. I use it when I cannot get Retumbo, which is IMO the best powder in most cases for a RUM Q

This is why I have some. I like it in the Short Mag.
It maybe so, but it is clearly being used effectively on non-short mag cartridges.

1702990051980.png

I forgot, I also use it on my .257 WBY and 145 Black Hole bullets.

I was going to get some as my LGS had lots of it in stock but after looking over charts with burn rates and temperature stability rates, I found magpro was not very good with temperature stability actually one of the worst so I scrapped that idea quick

i had run it for a bit but dropped it as there are better choices out there. also from what i remember it was a bit faster than h1000 closer to rl25. i think i still have 5lbs in the stash tho lmao. ramshot magnum i prefer over h1000 in the rum if im going to run lighter pills and for heavies i like n570, lrt, retumbo.