Made in the USA important to you?

Oh brother. Now this is going to be interesting. What a person says doesn't always mean that's what the do. This is the same guy who had all of his ties made overseas, imported cheap labor at his hotels and screwed over American soy bean farmers with bad trade deals. Real America first kinda guy.

Hmmm, sounds to me like this could be one of those political debates starting up,
not a big fan of that.

Let's keep it simple ... Make American,
Buy American , Stay American ....

1. Should we buy finished products from other countries. Why or why not?
2. Should we buy components from other countries? Why or why not?
3. Should we buy raw materials, like steel, from other countries? Why or why not?

3. Should we buy raw materials, like steel, from other countries? Why or why not?
Fish not biting today ?

Yeah. Buy Chinese steel for Bridges and overpasses . Their steel is junk. California did that to save money. Nice.

I would like to know why buying USA products are important to you -not if. You probably have multiple reasons why.
I think products made in the US in small shops are great quality. Those tradesmen tinker and improve and are usually trying to make the best product they can. Large-scale manufacturing in the USA is the opposite.
I love my SAKO.

Buying American keeps money onshore and helps Americans as a result. Works for me.

Some small shops turn out very high quality products, others turn out low quality crap. Same thing with large shops.

Quality is where you find it.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.