Whats the best made brass today in order

I personally have found adg to have an edge on lapua in the cartridges I've used, but run both and alpha for me in the smaller cases, I use it for 25 creed and 6gt. 7 Saum, 7 prc, 300 prc, and 6.5 prc I've preferred adg, and plan on running Lapua for the 300 nmi

Lapua is my favorite. You folks that put Peterson on your lists are fools IMO. I've had several issues with Peterson brass, and not to mention they don't stand behind their products either. The brass looks great coming out of the box, but after you shoot it a few times you quickly realize the metal is junk IMO. When a management team tells me I need to anneal my cases after each firing to not split necks they can kiss my you know what. Meanwhile I can shoot Lapua brass 8-10x without annealing once.
That certainly hasn't been my experience with Peterson! But I'm sorry that happened to you and certainly agree about the annealing excuse being nonsense.

For what they cost, Norma would be number 1. They are what I buy if nothing else is available. Which I had to do recently. Bought a new 25-06 toy. No brass anywhere. Except Norma. I agree that it is very soft. I've gotten over15 loads from Lapua,and still going.

Pretty much the same answers here. I'll comment on crap brass.

Hornady sucks…period. That's why they design cartridges to shoot factory ammo…so you have to buy their ammo…cause their brass is worse than bad.

Top Brass is good for volume of brass, but awful otherwise. Get ready to fully prep the brass.

I bought a couple bags of sig brass for 300wm. Both bags needed flash holes and primer pocket work. Haven't loaded or shot yet. However, I discover both bags had 49/50 cases in a bag of proclaimed 50.

Winchester is inconsistent, but reliable enough for non-precision loads.

I just opened a bag of REM .375 H&H brass. Most of the case mouths looked like an average British chick's mouth. The bag came with 52/50 cases! While I was neck resizing, two cases spilt necks…so, I ended up with 50/50.

In the end, I recommend Hornady brass and Spina scopes.

Pretty much the same answers here. I'll comment on crap brass.

Hornady sucks…period. That's why they design cartridges to shoot factory ammo…so you have to buy their ammo…cause their brass is worse than bad.

Top Brass is good for volume of brass, but awful otherwise. Get ready to fully prep the brass.

I bought a couple bags of sig brass for 300wm. Both bags needed flash holes and primer pocket work. Haven't loaded or shot yet. However, I discover both bags had 49/50 cases in a bag of proclaimed 50.

Winchester is inconsistent, but reliable enough for non-precision loads.

I just opened a bag of REM .375 H&H brass. Most of the case mouths looked like an average British chick's mouth. The bag came with 52/50 cases! While I was neck resizing, two cases spilt necks…so, I ended up with 50/50.

In the end, I recommend Hornady brass and Spina scopes.
I bought a couple of boxes of Remington 25-06 loaded ammo from Wal-Mart to harvest the brass just to get shooting with my new toy. After the first firing I had runout, and I was using a shoulder bump neck bushing die. Now that's bad! And I annealed the pulled brass. Bad!

Lapua, ADG, and Petersen my top 3. Early Alpha brass testing very positive. Nosler loses primer pockets in my experience even to I have developed good loads with them. Lapua #1. Just my experience taken in consideration.

I've been very pleased with lapua and Peterson. Lapua still gets the nod for first choice.

No experience with alpha or adg, hear great things.

Norma is awesome brass. Yes it's a bit softer, not as long case life at redline. But it's the most consistent brass I've ever used (both in piece to piece weight and dimension variation and regarding neck tension). Very roomy too.

Winchester is tough and roomy. In some cases it's my preference but the stuff from 30+ years ago is much better than the current stuff.

Federal sucks. It is soft AND lower capacity. Hornady does weird things for me in a bad way. Remington is just whatever, utterly unremarkable.

PPU is very good actually, underrated. Softer than Winchester, harder than federal, more consistent than either. More consistent than Remington or hornady too. Honestly it's a great value, I'll never turn up my nose at it. Primer pockets start out real tight too.

Nosler is unquestionably the most overpriced TRASH out there.

What I buy without hesitation :
Lapua​
Norma​
PPU​
Peterson​
Lake City​
IWI​
What I have had that rocks
RWS​
ADG​

What I buy for Pistols:
Starline​
What I have and use for plinking, but don't buy
Nosler​
Hornady​
Winchester​
Federal​
Sig​
Remington​

I've used several; 280, 6x47 lapua, 6mm Creedmoor come to mind as I'm typing this. All of them I had issues with after a few firings. Mainly case necks splitting. NONE of the loads were hot either. I usually go with moderate loads from IMR or Nosler resources, so that's not an issue. The brass is fine after 1 firing, but once you get to the second or third you'll see issues. I don't have time to anneal cases after every other firing either. I'm not competition shooting. When a management team tries to blame my resizer and not annealing after each firing they can blow themselves. Not to mention they never even provided me with a new box when I requested it after several of their cases failed with photographs and EVEN sending some into the mail for them to inspect themselves. If you're satisfied with losing several cases after 2-3 firings then buy Peterson. However, when Lapua is on stock I buy that instead.
Yeah I'm straight up calling you on this.
Peterson does not need annealing after several firings to avoid split necks,
If this is happening it's you not Peterson.
Are you using bushing dies?
How much are you working the brass down after firing? something in your resizing process isn't right and that's a fact.

I'm running it in my 6 creed and 6.5 creed match barrels, I've personally fired test cases 15-20 times without annealing and had zero issues.
I even necked the 6mm cases up to 6.5 after the 16th firing (non annealed) and so far have fired them 3 more times in my 6.5 gas gun.

Peterson is neck and neck with Lapua, and in my experience slightly tougher than ADG

I'm old, so some of my best brass has been Winchester white/yellow boxes, white box 100 count, blue/white bag. Any of the brass stamped 'ww-super' prior to the 90's.
Have not had any ADG, Alpha or Peterson, have to import it and it is a PITA. I had many Herters cases back in the day for 222, it was tossed on the 6th time it needed trimming, brass was fine other than that.
Now, my list goes like this:
Lapua
RWS
Winchester (old stock)
Remington
Hornady
Brass I will not touch is Federal, PPU and old PMC. The latter 2 I have had head separation with without a cause, both times 6.5x55AI cases after 2 firings…

Cheers.