Made in the USA important to you?

Trump 2020 says it all for me. Finally we have a president that promotes and defends the USA.

Oh brother. Now this is going to be interesting. What a person says doesn't always mean that's what the do. This is the same guy who had all of his ties made overseas, imported cheap labor at his hotels and screwed over American soy bean farmers with bad trade deals. Real America first kinda guy.

Last edited:
Im a huge fan of QUALITY USA designed, made, and assembled products . Not so much for USA made products that are cheaply made and crutched by a overpriced advertising campaine . For example, a bow company that makes a 500.00 bow, then spends 700.00 trying to convince you that its worth 1500.00 . Those are what i call supporter companys. I hate dishonesty above all else in a company thats trying to sell me goods.

Last edited:
Oh brother. Now this is going to be interesting. What a person says doesn't always mean that's what the do. This is the same guy who had all of his ties made overseas, imported cheap labor at his hotels and screwed over America soy bean farmers with bad trade deals. Real America first kinda guy.
You mean the ssme guy thats produced more US jobs than all the previous presidents combined ? And im not talking about the amazing job he had done with unemplyment. Im talking about the jobs he produced as a private citizen.

You mean the ssme guy thats produced more US jobs than all the previous presidents combined ? And im not talking about the amazing job he had done with unemplyment. Im talking about the jobs he produced as a private citizen.

If that's the best criteria for a president., Then we should have the CEO of Walmart as president. Walmart is probably the largest importer of Chinese goods.

Last edited:
If that's the best criteria for a president., Then we should have the CEO of Walmart as president. Walmart is probably the largest importer of Chinese goods.
Its not, but it kinda falls in line with the conversation. I get it, he is rough around the edges and loves to toot his own horn, but he cares more about THIS country than any president we have been strapped with in a long time. Sure, the trade deals are moving slowly, but he is trying to pull us out of the global crap thats been destoying American pride that real jewel he replaced had us buried under. And most of all , he isnt running all over the world appologizing for being the best place to live STILL on the planet.

Its not, but it kinda falls in line with the conversation. I get it, he is rough around the edges and loves to toot his own horn, but he cares more about THIS country than any president we have been strapped with in a long time. Sure, the trade deals are moving slowly, but he is trying to pull us out of the global crap thats been destoying American pride that real jewel he replaced had us buried under. And most of all , he isnt running all over the world appologizing for being the best place to live STILL on the planet.

Thanks for keeping this conversation civil. It's hard for most people to have thoughtful debate. I could care less about arrogance and attitude. I just look actions. My doctor is one arrogant sob, but darn good! I can live with that. Arrogance and poor actions are a bad combo.

Thanks for keeping this conversation civil. It's hard for most people to have thoughtful debate. I could care less about arrogance and attitude. I just look actions. My doctor is one arrogant sob, but darn good! I can live with that. Arrogance and poor actions are a bad combo.
Please explain where my comment was less than civil. Yours on the other hand, called another member out for simply being proud of our current president.

Oh brother. Now this is going to be interesting. What a person says doesn't always mean that's what the do. This is the same guy who had all of his ties made overseas, imported cheap labor at his hotels and screwed over America soy bean farmers with bad trade deals. Real America first kinda guy.
At least Trump isn't anti gun/2nd amendment like our illustrious Obama was. And oppologizing for our country and trying to make us into a 3rd world country and sell us out to the Russians . He's America first. Sure can't say that about the former Pres. Oh, and then there's jobs and economy.

But i think what your calling poor actions are really just actions you dont understand or agree with. He is a business man, not a diplomat. All things are not what they seem on the surface. In this world of instant info, and more importantly, constant leaks, the process is judged before the end game is realized.

Last edited:
And
But i think what your calling poor actions are really just actions you dont understand or agree with. He is a business man, not a diplomat. All things are not what they seem on the surface. In this world of instant info, and more importantly, constant leaks, the process is judged before the end game is realized.
He's not a bought and paid for lifer politition .

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.