UK gun laws, Compared to the USA

All these crazy regulations and Laws come from the people that live in those areas. It is not the Governments that make Laws. It is the people that elect the Laws put in place.
Let's be clear about something. "PEOPLE" make all the Laws/Regulations by elections. So if you have an issue with the Laws in your Local, County, State, Federal - BLAME - YOU the PEOPLE make them by election process.

All these crazy regulations and Laws come from the people that live in those areas. It is not the Governments that make Laws. It is the people that elect the Laws put in place.
Let's be clear about something. "PEOPLE" make all the Laws/Regulations by elections. So if you have an issue with the Laws in your Local, County, State, Federal - BLAME - YOU the PEOPLE make them by election process.

That's really taking things out of context. First of all, "laws" are rarely put forth in a referendum for the public to adopt or reject. Elected officials are elected (or not) based on a multitude of important considerations, not based on what law they may (or may not) support.

I'm a solid conservative and a staunch supporter of our 2nd amendment. Is it my fault that we are not permitted to have suppressors in NYS?

That's really taking things out of context. First of all, "laws" are rarely put forth in a referendum for the public to adopt or reject. Elected officials are elected (or not) based on a multitude of important considerations, not based on what law they may (or may not) support.

I'm a solid conservative and a staunch supporter of our 2nd amendment. Is it my fault that we are not permitted to have suppressors in NYS?
My friend we too are Conservatives.
"We the People" - all of us that vote, put the people in charge of making the decisions on everything we do in our daily lives.

I know what you mean when you say "I Didn't VOTE for This". But the Constitution doesn't say "I the People"

"That's really taking things out of context. First of all, "laws" are rarely put forth in a referendum for the public to adopt or reject. Elected officials are elected (or not) based on a multitude of important considerations, not based on what law they may (or may not) support."

REALLY? The elected officials Draft, Design the Laws that are being put into place. Who puts these ELECTED officials in Power? - We do at the Voting Ballot!

Is it my fault that we are not permitted to have suppressors in NYS?
"You as an Induvial" NO, but the way our REPUBLIC is set up WE "Collectively" are all responsible. The power of the VOTE decides how our lives are Governed. It is SAD but TRUE that we give our rights to decision making to the Elected Officials. Power of the VOTE.
We do have Federal Government and State Government. One good thing about our REPUBLIC is that we have 50 separate STATES. If you don't like the Laws/Regulations of one State, you can move to another. Also the "We the People" can change the Laws Regulations and how we are Governed by VOTING POWER!
Majority Rules, being in the Minority sucks.

Our USA Country has at least the "Parties" Conservative/Liberal/Independent. Where the PEOPLE can elect officials on how we are Governed.
Our System is what the Founding Fathers wanted, but not the way it has morphed. School systems have been taken over by Liberals since the late 1800s. Open Boarders are being used to buy votes for non USA Citizens. The USA is getting as corrupt as the countries listed that I can never imagine living in. But we are getting there.
Politicians on both sides are just looking for POWER/MONEY and not interested in the original Constitution for the benefit of the USA People!
Can you imagine living in a Country like China, Russa, Nort Korea, Venezuela, Cuba?

"Us" Hunters/Shooters look at how our Freedom of the 2nd is being chipped away, True Conservatives are looking at how our Way of Life is being chipped away.

No matter what way you look at it everything that happens in our Government and how we are being Governed is through the Ballot Box and "We the People" Voting!

God Bless America
Semper Fi
Len & Jill

I dont know whether im misunderstanding you guys or you have got something secret, (black ops maybe )because except for .22 rimfire with subs, On stupid animals like rabbits its your only still shot, Do you think your intended kill wont hear your shot, with 60 years experience you got more chance of your prey mesmerised by the initial boom than a suppressed one, Ive never even seen a cayote or wolf but i know suppressor or not one still shot is all your going to get unless you get a pop off at half a mile, my reason for not using one, but i know jack **** to what you guys know

I dont know whether im misunderstanding you guys or you have got something secret, (black ops maybe )because except for .22 rimfire with subs, On stupid animals like rabbits its your only still shot, Do you think your intended kill wont hear your shot, with 60 years experience you got more chance of your prey mesmerised by the initial boom than a suppressed one, Ive never even seen a cayote or wolf but i know suppressor or not one still shot is all your going to get unless you get a pop off at half a mile, my reason for not using one, but i know jack **** to what you guys know
forgot God bless America the Uk Ukraine and Israel

Recent Posts