Lyman Gen 6 BEWARE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I wrote earlier
We have years of records on returns on all the various brands of Electronic powder measures. Gen 5 and 6's also.

Our records from close to 1500 units of the last 5 years are not mirroring your information, actually quite the opposite.
GEN 5's is the one with the least problems.
You may woof as much as you like. Your OP and heading is and was inaccurate and quite frankly wrong.

Dealer screwed up in the 1st place, did go out of their way to fix the problem.
Manufacturer and units itself was never the issue

As I wrote earlier
We have years of records on returns on all the various brands of Electronic powder measures. Gen 5 and 6's also.

Our records from close to 1500 units of the last 5 years are not mirroring your information, actually quite the opposite.
GEN 5's is the one with the least problems.
You may woof as much as you like. Your OP and heading is and was inaccurate and quite frankly wrong.

Dealer screwed up in the 1st place, did go out of their way to fix the problem.
Manufacturer and units itself was never the issue
Listen Mr 50 messages. I will woof all I want I know the simple fact that all these units are pretty much garbage and it's just simply how long do they last. Good luck with your stores and crap but with that kind of etiquette there is nothing for u here.

Hey, give the guy a break! He's trying to pimp up his store and defend all the merchandise he has sold over the last few years. If he was to come out and knowingly say that he was selling crap it would shed doubt on the rest of his merchandise. Anybody that gets that defensive then tries to attack me for my personal first hand experience, well I think he's trying to cover his butt. I don't take much stock in his posts but I also don't like having to defend mine.

Since I'm +5000 miles away and neither of our customers are at LRH, I don't see any reason of pimping anything or anyone. And go right ahead and woof, a good call would be woofing in the right direction 1st

And as we carry all the units discussed in the thread of any brand I was stupid enough to believe it would be interesting read to have signifikant statistical data on problems and returns on them all, over a period of years.

But off course this is the internet where every hick with access to a keyboard is an expert, regardless of type of experiance. Being the owner of one unit for a day, or in excess of 1000 units over years.

You are a true jerk. Your doing nothing to add to the thread. Your commonly known as a troll. Nothing to add. Your sole purpose is to try and start arguments. Well buddy, nobody gives 2 craps about your little store or your trumped up records.

You are a true jerk. Your doing nothing to add to the thread. Your commonly known as a troll.

Funny - I was thinking the exact same thing, The other way around....
I called you out on obvious mistakes and misinformation and you respond by personal trash talk.....

I am going home to reload some bullets cause I got 200 units of lapua brass ready to load!

Enjoy -prepping and reloading virgin brass and spending time in a "man cave" thinking up new projects and planning range time is quality time

Last edited:
Trash talk? Your the one who took personal shots at me. I'm sure that all 3 of your customers won't hold it against you. I tried to give you a way out of your obviously ridiculous post. You didn't accept it. That's what trolls do. They sit back like the little cowards they are and try to take pot shots at whatever they think they can get away with. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.