Lots of People like to bash brands.

Would you care to provide one example? I'm curious what companies you feel that dollar for dollar are better quality? Note before I get accused of it, I am not a lover or defender of any particular brand I own and have owned Nightforce, Swarovski,Vortex,Bushnell,Leupold, and Leica optics

Swarovski

A customer brought in 2 Swarovski scopes w years ago that looked so nice looking through them I wanted to glue them to my face.
Shep

I would say S&B but I didn't because the overall design of the pmii is aging and there are other things out there for the same price that are better. Now if you find a used pmii around $1900 to $2200, it's well worth it's wight in gold.

I am about to list a Leupold for sale, you clowns knock this off.

Scenes From A Hat GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

You just said it's a good deal for 2200 but then it's worth it's weight in gold. I'll take the 68500 dollars you keep the scope.🤣 You know I'm joking right.
Shep

You just said it's a good deal for 2200 but then it's worth it's weight in gold. I'll take the 68500 dollars you keep the scope.🤣 You know I'm joking right.
Shep
Yeah, ur actually rounding up the price of gold per ounce and adding how many ounces the optic is. And in reality a optic that keeps the virus 1000 yards away is more useful than $68500 in gold waiting to be taken by the guy with the gun. Or you could use it to buy a saw a crap load of ammo.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.