At least two people were desperate!

johnnybar

Burris Signature Zee medium rings just sold for $83.32 + 4.99 shipping on a well known auction site...WOW! I think I'll buy Burris stock!

Burris #420521 1" med matte. I think they got hooked on the inserts and with the Burris backorders till next month...ants in pants ensued. :)

I've had a set on order for like 6 months. Don't think I would pay that for a set. Give it just a tad longer and they will start showing up again...I hope. :)

i called Burris about a month ago and they told me the beginning of Feb would start shipping the signiture stuff again.

I just had another member here turn me on to a set in the bargain cave at the Sidney Cabelas, it took 2 phone calls and a total of maybe 10 minutes on the phone. I ordered them on Sunday and they came in yesterday, missing the wrench, (they told me this before I ordered them). Total cost with shipping was $36.62.

They had another set on Sunday but I'm not sure what was missing or what the cost was.

Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.