Long range... for a 2 year old.

J300UM

20160101_065516.jpg

20160101_065353.jpg
Happy New Year! Apparently this morning my son realized he still had an elk tag to fill. Here he is setting up for his cross living room shot with his new Air Warrior custom dart gun. A proud moment for any dad!

View attachment 55784

View attachment 55785
Happy New Year! Apparently this morning my son realized he still had an elk tag to fill. Here he is setting up for his cross living room shot with his new Air Warrior custom dart gun. A proud moment for any dad!

Make sure that he does not but he eye too close to the scope when he is shooting, don't want to see him get scoped! hehe

Congratulations on a fine looking boy, a friend to hunt with for life! :)

Looks like he did his scouting and found a great bull.

My grandson shot his first elk at 4 years old. His great grandpa took him out one evening with his BB gun and told him they were going turkey hunting. Great granddad was pretty surprised when a cow walked just 10 yard away from where they sat in the edge of the oak brush and my grandson shot it in the ribs with his BB gun. That was one excited little boy!
Now he's a big boy at 16 yrs old and wanting to move out past the 1K mark.

Started teaching my grandson when he was 3. His Dad got him an AR 5.56 when he was 4. I worked with him with both the AR as well as a Cricket for the last 2 years. In 2013, he took his first deer - a doe whitetail at 50 yards with the AR in a field pod. This year he took his first buck - a nice management six point. This morning he took his first 'big' deer a very nice 4 1/2 year old 8. He'll turn 6 the end of this month.

Attachments

• Braxton six.JPG
    Braxton six.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Braxton eight.JPG
    Braxton eight.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 81
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.