Loading big calibers for smaller game

Ok…just out of curiosity, what caliber would you say is a better do-it-all? Considering I live in Montana and we go from stinking goats up to grizzlies and moose? .338WM? .300WSM? 7mm? I haven't seen a need for them, for what I need. However, I'd like to hear what you're thinking. There just might be another caliber I need to buy a rifle for!
I've got to be honest, a lot of the reason I first started shooting the .300WM is that it just looked like I thought a cartridge should look. Proportion, capacity, bullet weight, variety of same…it was a definite step up from the 30.06. I love it.
I have the caliber/chambering you noted, and then some, but the .300 WM remains my go-to chambering from antelope to elk size game up to 1K yards (my self-imposed threshold). Since also mentioned, .30-06. I have a Kimber 84L Hunter that my gunsmith re-chambered to .30 Gibbs and propels the 190 VLD at 2806 FPS with more room to spare; not too shabby IMHO,
I have a.338 Lapua…it's a safe queen. It would certainly kill anything on the continent, but expensive to buy ammo for, and fairly expensive to reload, compared to the WinMag. I don't know much about the Remington Ultra Mag. I assume it's comparable to the Lapua, with an edge on velocity? I got it for larger game, possibly an Alaska hunt. But mostly to have a heavy hitter at long ranges.
That .338 LM is a bad arse chambering, esp. when improved; load it with 250-300 grainers, and you are golden beyond where the .300 WM ends. Yes. they can be pricey to shoot, Good luck!