Load data for 10mm

I've always wondered about the Tandfolio in 10mm. I really want to get 1 since mag capacity is more than 8! I'm not a 1911 fan, because they don't like my wrist. Pics would be nice if you would please?

Has a big grip and with no beaver tail the fit is perfect for my hand. Holds 14 and with the extensions goes to 18 I think.

IMG_5060.jpeg

The Sig V Crown should be similar?
Those Sig V-Crown 165's are in Sierra's VI manual, here's a few loads. Longshot 7.9 to 9.1gr max, for 1,400fps @ 718 ftlb. Next, A#7 10.6 to11.9grs Max, also 1,400fps. They have loads of 21 various powders listed for that bullet. Herco, BE 86, Win 572, Silhouette, Herco, Power Pistol, all hit 1,400 fps max.

Last edited:
Thanks guys.
3chester I went through boxes and I have that exact manual!I have old manuals in that box going back to the 60's I think and some recent ones too.
I have Power Pistol on hand.Will get some loaded up soon and give a report.3chester I am going to get some BE 86 powder as it seems to fit the bill quite nicely.
Thanks ARlife4me,I do have Power Pistol and will try that.I'll save the A#9 for other bullets.

Thanks guys.
3chester I went through boxes and I have that exact manual!I have old manuals in that box going back to the 60's I think and some recent ones too.
I have Power Pistol on hand.Will get some loaded up soon and give a report.3chester I am going to get some BE 86 powder as it seems to fit the bill quite nicely.
Thanks ARlife4me,I do have Power Pistol and will try that.I'll save the A#9 for other bullets.
power pistol, silhouette, #9, 3n37, blue dot, be-86 and hs-6 is what I've used in many 10mil loads. Nothing wrong with any of them. Takes lots of blue dot and very compressed loads for high velocity. The hs-6 and be-86 I've used in 40s&w, 357sig and 9mm.

I have the 2.0 4" & pc 5.6". I love my smith's. Big fan of them for decades! I also 1.0 9mm 4.25" and a complete 5" upper ported core models. Along with the 5.7x28.
I like my S&W mid sized frame revolvers... a 686 is a great shooting pistol. The earlier S&W autos really didn't impress me much, but the M&P 2 series has come together well.

Yep,like a fool I traded my 29 and 629 years ago.
Bought a 29 mountain gun with a 4 inch barrel.It's nice and lighter but miss the originals!
I've always had a fondness for the 29's but I've owned a Ruger srh for a couple decades. I can't bring myself to drop 1K or better on a decent 29 when I've got other pressing things to eat cash. We have one pre-lock 29 in the family, but efforts to buy it have been rebuffed.

Being the paranoid individual that I am…..I'm stocked with about 1200 pounds of wheelwright. More than I'll likely need…..but, less than I'd like to have! 😉

I really need to cast a few hundred for my 45-70 and my 460 S&W. memtb
I melted all my wheel weights down to usable bars in my furnace. Like little gold bars all stacked up. they are usable as is for average loads, but 30 years ago I bought up linotype when all the printers were selling it off. Add that and you get a very hard bullet. Somewhere I scored some pure lead for muzzleloaders. This is giving me the urge to go cast some more! Bars of lead are nice, but piles of bullets are nicer.