Load data for 10mm

I melted all my wheel weights down to usable bars in my furnace. Like little gold bars all stacked up. they are usable as is for average loads, but 30 years ago I bought up linotype when all the printers were selling it off. Add that and you get a very hard bullet. Somewhere I scored some pure lead for muzzleloaders. This is giving me the urge to go cast some more! Bars of lead are nice, but piles of bullets are nicer.

I only have one 5 gallon bucket of melted and poured into ingots (in my case muffin pan) ….but, quite a few 5 gal. buckets full of wheel weights on "standby"! memtb

I like to go down to my barn, where my casting stuff is, and make bars into bullets, too. But since the barn sits down in the bottom of a creek bed, where there is little to no breeze, I do that in the winter time! Right now it's probably close to 100 down there and the thought of sitting next to an 800 degree pot is not in the least appealing!
Cheers,
crkckr

I am originally from the south and remember the heat well!Moving to Montana was a great move for us at the time as right now it's in the 40's and rain is expected.We have not gotten into the 80's yet!
Just had A/C system put in and used it very little so far but I feel for you buddy.You don't need to buy a sauna you live in one!

Being from Los Angeles, where the weather is near perfect most of the time but otherwise sucks horribly, Missouri is a weather contradiction most of the time! For the life of me, I can't figure out how the weather goes from bad, to worse, to downright horrible over a span of weeks! Then summer comes along and it's just too hot all the time! Getting old has not made me in the least "weather resistant!" I've lived in the San Jaquine Valley in central CA, Saudi Arabia (where it truly gets HOT!), and Tucson (which I liked best but now, I'm not so sure!) but Missouri weather still baffles me at times! I'm going out to pop a few caps this afternoon but at least right now, I know what it will be like and I'm positive I'll be sweating my butt off (too bad one cannot 'sweat their stomach' off!). Oh well, I may need a shower when I'm done but fun must be had!
Cheers,
crkckr

Tomorrow it's supposed to be 96° with very high humidity here in W. KY. The old saying here is that if you don't like the weather, just wait five minutes and it'll change. It's very dry here already, pastures are burnt up and the hay isn't hardly making enough to justify the fuel and time. If we don't start getting rain, there will be some cattle guys hurting.

Has a big grip and with no beaver tail the fit is perfect for my hand. Holds 14 and with the extensions goes to 18 I think.

View attachment 472183
Oh dang you just had to do it. Now on my to get list. I have a few Tangs. And just love the feel they have. And only had one issue with a older TZ 75. Slide lock broke. Cheap enough to replace. Just glad I caught it when I did. lol