Load data for 10mm

These underwood bullets are Hardcast not just lead bullets theirs a difference !
I know buddy!The Hard Cast is a different mix.
I cast Hard Cast some and made some 300 gr 44 mag Hard Cast and was able to shoot through some sections of poles the electric company removed and replaced.Our rang had several so we cut them into sections and everyone shot them.I was able to get a Hard Cast 300 gr go completely through on one of the sections.
My regular cast bullets could not even come close!

Rim Rock is a great company to do business with. And….when/if you call the company an actual person will answer the phone and will actually be capable of answering your questions!!! I've just started loading their "TOP SHELF" hard cast 10mm bullets, but not had time to shoot them as of yet. Also loaded up some 9mm as well. The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend and might get a chance to get out to the range. If I do I might be able to answer leading questions using the Rim Rock hard casts. The company says that they cast the bullets for BB
I'll second the good words for Rimrock - excellent quality, excellent service. They're my GO-TO for my large caliber hanguns and my 10mm.

With the addition of antimony and tin.
Look on youtube and see some formulas on mixes.
Antimony is hard to get hot enough to melt raw antimony so this is what I buy this and saw off 2 inch chunks and mix it and cast a couple of bullets and test the hardness.If too hard you just add more pure lead,not antimony mixed lead.

Edit to add"Mixed lead will harden as it sits for a few days.So test with hardness tester after 3 days. I test hardness and then again after 5 days.As it cures it hardens a bit.

Can anyone explain off top of your head how they increase the hardness of cast?
It has been a very long time since I have cast my own bullets, but...I do remember using an alloy called "antimony" to the mix of lead. I do not know what the combination/ratio of lead to antimony was, but I do know with the right combination the lead will be hardened.

It has been a very long time since I have cast my own bullets, but...I do remember using an alloy called "antimony" to the mix of lead. I do not know what the combination/ratio of lead to antimony was, but I do know with the right combination the lead will be hardened.
Antimony is actually a metallic element, not an alloy. It is commonly alloyed with tin and lead to make bullet metal; I think the antimony is added to lend a small swelling effect on cooling in the mold, to ensure a dimensionally true cast. "Lyman #2 alloy (90% Lead, 5% Tin, 5% Antimony) The Brinell Hardness of this Lyman 2 alloy is about ~ 16." See :https://www.rotometals.com/bullet-casting-alloys/

That is true!I always cold quench.
If the weather is not cold I put ice in quench water then let them sit for 3 days and test hardness,wait until 5 days and test again.
I just drop them in cool water and pull them when the session is done. Most of the hardening occurs as it cools. I suppose it might help to let them sit cold for a spell, but I'd probably have a few inches of ice o n the water bucket already.