Let them walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Sir, I am not asking why. I understand why. I am asking what. I can judge a mature buck. What makes it mature enough? What are the defined parameters to make it a harvestable buck per the request. I also understand this is deeper than stats on horns. I actually have a bit of the opposite view however. I think the relentless quest for trophies and facechat posts and snapbook likes has done more to degrade the experience of hunting than anything.
👍🏻🇺🇸

I can't believe you ladies and gents gave this guy 10 pages of your time.
I'm pretty sick of it and allowing this much turmoil to go on for 10 pages brings me right back to post number 167 are people that are sponsors getting away with stuff that others would not it sure seems that way to me Oh it's 14 pages now my bad

Just got to say that when I joined this site 12ish years ago. This kind of manipulative sneeky gotcha kind of thread would be very frowned upon. Its not why im here its not why many people are here. The E word isnt welcome here and this thread said everything except that to try to "find the men of principle". Its garbage and im ashamed to have read the whole thing.

You guys all have valid points the way I see it. At least the pages I read. I also think you are incredibly lucky to be able to hunt the way you do. I let deer walk (run) because they are too small but mostly because I don't feel like I have the shot. You got a few seconds to make that call, theres no watching, taking pictures and so on. The does do get use to me and don't spook so bad but the bucks, much different story. They will not come out of swamp / thick brush during daylight hours. Big rack or small rack, that's about all the time I have. When I was a young hunter there were no deer at all around here. Now there are lots of deer and more hunters than ever, go figure. It would be a "dream vacation" to come hunt the way youall do but don't worry, too expensive and way to complicated.

Be happy all, we still got guns and some ammunition.
,👍🏻🇺🇸

Ive let so much game walk in the last ten years.What I found that I was just out taking my gun for a hike and not enjoying it like I use to.My problem along with management is predators ate most of the game in my area that was great wilderness hunting.My son started bagging game I passed and was fun and put meat on the table and gave him something to be proud of.The hunting is nothing how it was for me back when.Ive had to migrate to the east side of the state to even have much of a chance, and antelope hunting on BM, with limited draw,limited times tough and they cost me the most for the least amount of meat.And they are my favorite to eat

The best part about true conviction is that it doesn't require accomplices. If a man is resolved in his thinking, he doesn't feel the need to get other people to agree with him. This post is about attention. It's about you telling everyone else how you think they should hunt. You literally made a post to tell other hunters that it is immoral to see the hunt differently than you do. That is awful arrogant. I take strong positions on many things. The people who know me well would tell you that I am very strong willed, but at some point you learn that there is a big difference in stating your views and vomiting them onto everyone's shoes. Your post was arrogant, presumptuous, rude and more in line with the communication strategies of the left, (the cancel culture has been mentioned, although my post about it was deleted, even though I violated no rules). I'll bet you are a good dude, and we would probably agree wbout 99% of things in this world, but this post should have stayed in your head along with how you think the rest of us should hunt.
👍🏻🇺🇸

Justcountry got banned for complaining about Nancy pelosi…lol.

Got to throw that money around to post ridiculousness without fear of reprisal.
Say what ? PC BS. Soon will be me. So be it. Add it to the Fakebook list. The later in the night it gets the less patience I have.😳 Nitey nite. May see you in morning.

Last edited:
I just used this picture to start a farmers only dating app profile.

Bro, we've got dates all week, and one of them said her dad had a section!
They might wanna see this big ol beaver I got too
721E4AFC-4044-4A0C-B60E-7FE4F5F97A87.jpeg

I am all for small business! I am all for sponsors promoting their business. But when they come at me with the holier than thou and you can only do it my way, then you ain't getting my respect or money! I usually ignore his postings, had another run in before that I walked away, but I had to say something! Promote all you want, anyway you want! But I ain't buying! Others might! Their buck, their decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.