338 builds (lapua/edge/or the like) lets see them.

What action? I don't see how you got that down to under 10# with a steel barrel and a 2# optic.
@Mike D Texas Bat Vesper action.

I mean I could recalibrate my scale and weight it again and get back to you?

I didn't intend it to be a certain weight, a bit heavier would have likely been better as far as recoil goes, but I'll see when I get out and send some down range.

@Mike D Texas Bat Vesper action.

I mean I could recalibrate my scale and weight it again and get back to you?

I didn't intend it to be a certain weight, a bit heavier would have likely been better as far as recoil goes, but I'll see when I get out and send some down range.
The reason I ask is I have a 300 NMI that finishes out at 10#7oz.

Borden Bigfoot action (which is heavier than a VESPER) Manners EH1, 24.5" HCA Tactical contour carbon barrel, ARC rings and a NX8 scope. Also has a Hawkins M5 BDL floorplate.

Your optic is heavier than mine but my action is heavier than yours. Not sure how weight compares between the EH1 and LRH stock.

I wish mine was 10# or slightly under.

338 Mega (Sherman wildcat) built on Tikka t3x action, Bartlein barrel, Mesa Precision stock, Mountain Tactical bottom metal

Attachments

• IMG_0803.jpg
    IMG_0803.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 57
I sincerely wish Hornady would release the .338 PRC with a 3.785" COAL with the 285 or 300 grain bullets.

I don't want a Lapua bolt face & I would like Alpha or ADG Brass. I'm not really wanting a RUM based, but would rather have PRC based for the big Hornady support: I wouldn't use their brass.

You know, like a girl can wish, but for dudes.

Last edited:
I sincerely wish Hornady would release the .338 PRC with a 3.785" COAL with the 285 or 300 grain bullets.

I don't want a Lapua bolt face & I would like Alpha or ADG Brass. I'm not really wanting a RUM based, but would rather have PRC based for the big Hornady support: I wouldn't use their brass.

You know, like a girl can wish, but for dudes.

3rd one from the top is a "338 prc"

Attachments

• B12E13E6-0A9C-4CA7-A3AF-EDBE73C27399.jpeg
    B12E13E6-0A9C-4CA7-A3AF-EDBE73C27399.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 50