338 builds (lapua/edge/or the like) lets see them.

338 Lapua Imp +P with ZCO 527

Attachments

• IMG_4059.jpeg
    IMG_4059.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4060.jpeg
    IMG_4060.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4062.jpeg
    IMG_4062.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4067.jpeg
    IMG_4067.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
338 Lapua Imp +P with ZCO 527
So essentially you have a 338 Terminator? I believe those are pretty much a 338 Lapua Imp +P. What is your finished weight and how is the recoil? Appears to be a TI Pro 5 port brake and am curious how well that works for a big cartridge like that.

So essentially you have a 338 Terminator? I believe those are pretty much a 338 Lapua Imp +P. What is your finished weight and how is the recoil? Appears to be a TI Pro 5 port brake and am curious how well that works for a big cartridge like that.
Yes, essentially a terminator but I do believe the shoulder angle is slightly different.

It has the manners LRH stock, UM's long dbm and mag, UM's hunter rail and a 24" benchmark 8T barrel.

With the scope, it is 9.9lbs. I haven't got a chance to shoot it yet! Just got it in a couple days ago and got the scope mounted. Looking forward to seeing how the 300gr OTMs shoot!

.338 RCM. CA action, 24'' proof sendaro light from a member here.
Shoots #13,14,15. Going to get the lab radar out but not chasing top end speed.
The 205 Sledge Hammer fits nicely and is plenty promising for my needs!
Stock will get dipped and action coated to look killer too when funds allow.
tempImagemzAKRj.png

Yes, essentially a terminator but I do believe the shoulder angle is slightly different.

It has the manners LRH stock, UM's long dbm and mag, UM's hunter rail and a 24" benchmark 8T barrel.

With the scope, it is 9.9lbs. I haven't got a chance to shoot it yet! Just got it in a couple days ago and got the scope mounted. Looking forward to seeing how the 300gr OTMs shoot!
What action? I don't see how you got that down to under 10# with a steel barrel and a 2# optic.