Let them walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got to say that when I joined this site 12ish years ago. This kind of manipulative sneeky gotcha kind of thread would be very frowned upon. Its not why im here its not why many people are here. The E word isnt welcome here and this thread said everything except that to try to "find the men of principle". Its garbage and im ashamed to have read the whole thing.
Agreed. The atmosphere when I joined was much better and most threads were very valuable and I learned so much. I don't like to speak up in dumpster fires like this, but you read my mind with your comments. It's sad when legitimately valuable threads are started and get half the attention that something as lame as this is getting.

I'm pretty sick of it and allowing this much turmoil to go on for 10 pages brings me right back to post number 167 are people that are sponsors getting away with stuff that others would not it sure seems that way to me Oh it's 14 pages now my bad
ethics like politics are a no no on this site and dont understand why it is allowed to continue.

To all members just let this tread die. we deserve better than what treads like this offer

I made it to the end of 14 pages 🙄 The older I get the less I care about "Trophy and inches" . I killed a few respectable representatives of elk, deer and lope . And a nice desert bighorn. When younger I'd shot the first fork horn I'd see. Later I always tried to shoot something bigger each year. Most times if it got down to end of season it became a meat hunt. As I got older I got more pickey. I usually had plenty of meat in the freezer so I became a horn hunter. But! I all depends on how full the freezer is. I sent a cooler with 70 pds. Of deer , lope, elk and trout back to Ca. with a brother of a good friend. I needed to make room. In one of my freezers. He is always thankful for the healthy God given meat. I always give a lot of meat to friends and charity every year. Just TODAY a buddy is going to get a half of beef in couple days. He asked if I wanted smy elk. He had to lighten his freezer just like I did. I said aww... Ok ! I brought home at least 50 lbs of tenderloin, filets, top sirloin, burger and sausage. I cooked an elk filet yesterday for 4th. last year I shot a mediocre Muley buck. Two whitetail does . No lope tags. First time in 37 years ! None this year ! I gave away the 2 year old meat. I vacuumed seal everything. This year I'll be a little pickey on buck deer. I drew a limited Whitetail tag. Buck or doe. I'll get a general deer tag and a general elk tag. Drew a whitetail doe tag. Got only one this year. 2 or 3 too many any more. It's only me. Anyway, I shoot what ever suits me at the time. I don't need anybody to tell me how to hunt or what to shoot. To each his/her own if legal. Amen.

Last edited:
I am all for small business! I am all for sponsors promoting their business. But when they come at me with the holier than thou and you can only do it my way, then you ain't getting my respect or money! I usually ignore his postings, had another run in before that I walked away, but I had to say something! Promote all you want, anyway you want! But I ain't buying! Others might! Their buck, their decision!
,👍🏻🇺🇸

I'm pretty sick of it and allowing this much turmoil to go on for 10 pages brings me right back to post number 167 are people that are sponsors getting away with stuff that others would not it sure seems that way to me Oh it's 14 pages now my bad
I thought the same thing and wondered why Len hasn't quelled this dumpster fire a long time ago!

Anyone want a CPS? I won't support someone who can't respect the fact that others don't share his same view points on hunting or the "principles" of a man and how they should or should not live thier lives... let alone tell someone how they should raise thier kids.

Get therapy OP, you need it.

Anyone want a CPS? I won't support someone who can't respect the fact that others don't share his same view points on hunting or the "principles" of a man and how they should or should not live thier lives... let alone tell someone how they should raise thier kids.

Get therapy OP, you need it.
Pass! When I don't support someone to buy their product I refuse it when it is free! I applaud you!

Status
Not open for further replies.