Lapua or Peterson 6BR brass?

I have both Lapua and Peterson Brass. I am just now getting my 6mm/280AI rifle. I did about 5 case of the 280AI size down to 6mm. (Purchases 500 cases Peterson) When through a number of case checking the case lengths and found a difference up to .005" in overall length. I didn't fine any variance from base to shoulder with the Peterson brass. The reason for all this is to stop the neck cut at the same point each time. I have done anything with the Lapua brass yet. I did get 150 straight wall belted mag case from Peterson too. I haven't figure how to size them down yet. There I think I am going to have to have special bushing die built to do the work. Another project to do sometime.

For what it's worth, if this is going to be fire formed to dasher use Alpha dasher brass!
If this is a straight 6br use lapua unless you have a Peterson brass reamed chamber.
I have been using Peterson 6creed brass for 4 years. I get 18-20 reloadings per case per year and then it goes into hunting or practice brass. I check case web thickness every 5 firings.
My brass last year had case head separations at 4-5 firings. After checking the case web was way thinner on about 80% of the pieces.

My daughter uses lapua or alpha 6 creed to keep our brass separated. Those two are amazing brass.

Lapua is the gold standard.
Alpha is the new favorite.
I just want to extend on the Peterson brass chamber... Shouldn't Lapua, Peterson, and Alpha all be running in the same chamber, and then normal should have an "opened-up" neck correct? I believe a no turn for them would be a 272 neck and then a no turn norma chamber would be a .274. My Peterson brass was .014 thick so .028+.243=.271. I might be wrong but always want to hear other people's thoughts and experiences!

I just want to extend on the Peterson brass chamber... Shouldn't Lapua, Peterson, and Alpha all be running in the same chamber, and then normal should have an "opened-up" neck correct? I believe a no turn for them would be a 272 neck and then a no turn norma chamber would be a .274. My Peterson brass was .014 thick so .028+.243=.271. I might be wrong but always want to hear other people's thoughts and experiences!
my peterson necks are much thinner. i'm running a .263 bushing for proper neck tension

is the peterson and lapua interchangeale .was wandering if the datum area is same...i got lapua but wanted to buy some perterson .am shooting a 22 br so i will have to form it to use.the chamber i have is for the lapua cases now.

Brass will be different by Manufacture and by lot numbers even if same brand. I buy my brass from the same lot numbers and get at least 500 at a time and if LR / F class will get 1000 at same time & lot. Good luck with your brass I use Peterson and Lapua & Sako in my PPC rounds. Its whats around at the time I guess. If using for hunting thats one thing if Bench rest shooting thats another if LR/F class thats another ball game. ADG is also good stuff. Have good results with Norma, Use Rem in my triple duce bench gun for over 50 yrs now with super results. Some like soft brass others like a harder brass. Do you anneal yours ?