Kyle’s Trophy Buck

Keep in mind Orkin I am in no way saying I have or would push them just to push them. That's being a jerk but sometimes they need to see your side of things. And paying taxes is one way to ensure I can do what I want. Doesn't mean I go out of my way to make them mad.

Keep in mind Orkin I am in no way saying I have or would push them just to push them. That's being a jerk but sometimes they need to see your side of things. And paying taxes is one way to ensure I can do what I want. Doesn't mean I go out of my way to make them mad.
Ok good. I was hoping you were just pontificating about what we'd rather it be, than what actually is. It isn't like you have to violate their rights or do anything wrong, for people to have a problem with you.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Having mentally ill psychopaths next door is never good. ;)

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Funny thing is he goes on rants about conservatives when I first moved in. Comes down later and explains that his meds have him all crazy. He's super nice and I help him all the time. We just don't see eye to eye all the time but doesn't make him a bad person.

That's a lot to assume. First the system does work I've seen it work. But if it's not the outcome you want doesn't mean it's not correct. What if you bought the property and build your dream house on your land. Property next to you got mad cause it was his hunting land. Both 20 acre pieces.

Would you not build your house on your land? No you would. I did it's my land. Do I like the guy next to me running a Turkish bazaar or random **** in his yards. Nope but it's not my land and I'll buy it if it makes me mad.
How on earth can one person think they can dictate what other do on land they buy. Land next to me has every right to build a motor track if they want. Wouldn't have to like it but they have the right
I made a case that you, me, and everyone else wants the "right" to pick and choose what "rights" other people have on their land when it makes us uncomfortable. You don't need to admit it, I know you harbor it inside. I made a specific point and you ignored the point I made to make another, albeit, VERY mundane comparison. We don't agree on fences and likely much else. I have enough land that nobody can bother me in almost any way. I have enough land that I will have WILD animals no matter how tall the fences get (unless disease comes in). I also have the ability to see beyond my own circumstances to those who don't have the land and are effected. This conversation has gone on too long. I'm weary of those who harbor lip service and not much else.

Ya so basically you want to control what other do on land they purchased. You don't have to like what other do on land they bought. But be careful about what you want because what happens when that mindset comes for you and your hunting. What if everyone decides you don't have the right to kill animals on your land? Or the government says you can't? Then what? All because it makes you uncomfortable? I'm happy you have enough land to do your own thing. And hopefully nobody ever forces you to do something you don't want to or stop doing something you enjoy. This will go on as long as you think it's ok to dictate what other do. That's my point. What if someone or some group with way more money comes in and says you can't hunt anymore because it makes them uncomfortable?

So how stupid that sounds?

Ya so basically you want to control what other do on land they purchased. You don't have to like what other do on land they bought. But be careful about what you want because what happens when that mindset comes for you and your hunting. What if everyone decides you don't have the right to kill animals on your land? Or the government says you can't? Then what? All because it makes you uncomfortable? I'm happy you have enough land to do your own thing. And hopefully nobody ever forces you to do something you don't want to or stop doing something you enjoy. This will go on as long as you think it's ok to dictate what other do. That's my point. What if someone or some group with way more money comes in and says you can't hunt anymore because it makes them uncomfortable?

So how stupid that sounds?
No pard, the THING is that I'm willing to say HONESTLY what I think and feel and you want everyone to think that you are some private property rights warrior live and let live kind of guy. In fact, You want to control what others do when it effects you same an everyone else. Your the same kind of guy that will call the cops on your neighbor for mowing their lawn too early on Saturday morning when you want to sleep and then get on the interweb and tell everyone how "inclusive" you are of all people and all things. No backbone…..no spine, no intestinal fortitude to tell the truth.
You want everyone to believe that you would sell out for 50% of what you paid and walk away "happy, happy, happy" because we are free to do whatever we want to on our land….including your neighbor who ruined your life's work and property value? You see how STUPID THAT SOUNDS?
If you have to work in the morning and the neighbor decides to party, what do you do? You politely ask them to turn the music down and when that doesn't work, you escalate the situation correct? Why? Their property their right correct? Oh, but their noise is interfering with your sleep. Your sleep is more important Thant someone maintaining their property value? Your sleep is more important than someone maintaining their livelihood? Your sleep is more important than a wild animal being able to roam freely as it has for thousands of years? Yeah, you're THAT guy.

Last edited:
The way you two are conversing with each other is guaranteed to generate continually hostile remarks from the other. The only reason this happens is this interface. Frankly, if either of you were risking a punch to the face when you were talking, the commentary wouldn't be progressing as it is. It would likely be worthwhile for everyone to remember this fact. You both have good points. You both definitely live different lives.

It's very true that everyone will try to interfere with someone else, rights or not, if certain boundaries are crossed. That's a reality that is best not forgotten.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

No pard, the THING is that I'm willing to say HONESTLY what I think and feel and you want everyone to think that you are some private property rights warrior live and let live kind of guy. In fact, You want to control what others do when it effects you same an everyone else. Your the same kind of guy that will call the cops on your neighbor for mowing their lawn too early on Saturday morning when you want to sleep and then get on the interweb and tell everyone how "inclusive" you are of all people and all things. No backbone…..no spine, no intestinal fortitude to tell the truth.
You want everyone to believe that you would sell out for 50% of what you paid and walk away "happy, happy, happy" because we are free to do whatever we want to on our land….including your neighbor who ruined your life's work and property value? You see how STUPID THAT SOUNDS?
Anyone who has met me knows that is not true. You clearly didn't read the things I don't like about the guy next to me but I don't want to tell him what to do. I really don't care. I can not like it which I don't doesn't mean I think I should or could control it. You sure assume a lot of a guy like me. When did I ever say I would sell out for half. In fact opposite of my land is more valuable to you so I don't do dumb things pay for it? I can tell you I am someone who stands by what I believe even if it cost me money.

Two different things that you must not be able to separate. Not wanting someone to do something next to your land. And wanting to force them to do something. Two totally different things. If I was who you think I am and more likely how you are I would already be at the township about the junk yards and crap in my area. But I don't pay taxes or for that land. Not my place to say.

The way you two are conversing with each other is guaranteed to generate continually hostile remarks from the other. The only reason this happens is this interface. Frankly, if either of you were risking a punch to the face when you were talking, the commentary wouldn't be progressing as it is. It would likely be worthwhile for everyone to remember this fact. You both have good points. You both definitely live different lives.

It's very true that everyone will try to interfere with someone else, rights or not, if certain boundaries are crossed. That's a reality that is best not forgotten.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I may be reading it wrong so I apologize if I am. But nothing he has said or I have said would not be said face to face or taken hard enough for a punch to the face. We certainly don't agree on high fence or what one can do with property but these same conversations are had and should be. I don't expect him to be so polite he backs down from his stance and I won't with mine. I will never sway him not him me. That's not what debate is for it's for the people on the fence to maybe se one side or the other.

This is a great part about this site we can do this. He certainly hasn't said anything wrong to me. And I hope I haven't to him. We just see things differently. I'm sure he's a great guy and we both more likely have much more in common and would be friends in real life. Doesn't mean we have to agree on everything or can't get into it from time to time. All good here and hope he fella the same

Anyone who has met me knows that is not true. You clearly didn't read the things I don't like about the guy next to me but I don't want to tell him what to do. I really don't care. I can not like it which I don't doesn't mean I think I should or could control it. You sure assume a lot of a guy like me. When did I ever say I would sell out for half. In fact opposite of my land is more valuable to you so I don't do dumb things pay for it? I can tell you I am someone who stands by what I believe even if it cost me money.

Two different things that you must not be able to separate. Not wanting someone to do something next to your land. And wanting to force them to do something. Two totally different things. If I was who you think I am and more likely how you are I would already be at the township about the junk yards and crap in my area. But I don't pay taxes or for that land. Not my place to say.
You just aren't too bright are you? We are speaking in hypotheticals. And I'm sure you bitch about your neighbor to anyone who will listen.

I would already be at the township about the junk yards and crap in my area. But I don't pay taxes or for that land. Not my place to say.
Perhaps you'll be at the township after the junkyards have leeched toxins into your water table making it unsafe to drink?

I'm simply adding perspective here, that it is not a bad thing to keep those around you accountable to some form of well meaning standard. Were this not so, "those" types of people would have destroyed everything already.

If you two could stop taking personal attacks at the other for 2 seconds... it would help. Though something tells me that neither care about the other at all at this point.

I'll see myself out from between you guys.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Last edited:
You better choose VERY carefully where you buy your land then.

In many states, you don't get to build high fence without providing game a way to enter/exit freely.

Aside from that, doing whatever you want with no regard to how it impacts others, is no way to live. I own a bunch of land. I wouldn't dream of doing things that might negatively affect the neighbors without getting them on board first.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Fences to me don't mean that much, I would probably only fence the road frontage, and 2500 feet down each side, leaving most unfenced. But I am talking about freedoms overall. They keep getting reduced, and who can fence, and what, would be just another one. If my future neighbors want to fence, not fence, I could not care less.

Recent Posts