Kyle’s Trophy Buck

😂🤣I worked 7 days a week for almost 20 years to get where I am. Maybe when you are full grown and your balls drop, you can call a spade a spade. Until then you can keep playing the internet hero.
And I thought it was me with reading comprehension problems I clearly said it was not towards you. Many on here have worked like that. I still do because I'm not in that position to be wealthy. Happy were I'm at but can always dream. But then again I'm not the one talking bad about someone's hunt, or someone's dram of owning a ranch by working hard. If you did it what makes you think she can't. I don't know her and maybe she won't but I hope she does.

Last edited:
And I thought it was me with reading comprehension problems I clearly said it was not towards you. Many on here have worked like that. I still do because I'm not in that position to be wealthy. Happy wear I'm at but can always dream. But then again I'm not the one talking bad about someone's hunt, or someone's dram of owning a ranch by working hard. If you did it what makes you think she can't. I don't know her and maybe she won't but I hope she does.
You're right, everyone gets a participation trophy. I've already explained to you that we need ordinary folks such as yourself so we can appreciate extraordinary folks and what they can accomplish. You aren't "in a position to be wealthy" because you didn't PUT yourself in one. You're simply average. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Wow! This post went way off track. I think at this point since most of the recent post have been with a couple or so members discussing issues directly or indirectly related to ethics and personal beliefs that they should just PM each other.
Id like to publicly apologize for hijacking the thread. My opinions are only mine. Everyone have a wonderful day!

If he wants to hunt high fence then so be it. I can almost guarantee my last pine ridge Nebraska hunt was easier than his hunt and it was free range. I had mule deer just walking up to our cabin and I could get within 5-10 yards of some very big bucks. They were everywhere and I was tagged out in 10 minutes. That's how some people hunt every year but it's their money so let them do what brings them joy.
That sounds terrible. TERRIBLE! I'm going to have to look into this place so I know to avoid it. In fact, if you want to PM me the exact location that would go a long ways in helping me make sure I don't accidentally end up there.

And to do it out of a warm cabin, too? Terrible!

That sounds terrible. TERRIBLE! I'm going to have to look into this place so I know to avoid it. In fact, if you want to PM me the exact location that would go a long ways in helping me make sure I don't accidentally end up there.

And to do it out of a warm cabin, too? Terrible!

On an average year, from my cabin, i could shoot over 100 deer, 20 moose, and 10 bears. No need to go outside, or take a shot more than 30 yards ever, usually much less.
20230323_19283543.jpeg
2023101709374201828.jpg
20231203_193952.jpg
2023120306905173927.jpg

They are not hard to hunt, that's for sure.
Lucky for them that I don't shoot them.
Pics out of my cabin window....moose and bear under 25 yards if I shot them. The 1 moose was laying down, and looking at me, talk about an easy head shot. Usually if i tap on my windows, they look at me, so make an Easy between the eyes shot, they would be dead in 1/10th of a second.
The deer come even closer, under 10 yards, and more plentiful.
I've had days i could shoot 5 at a time.
20230323_19283543.jpeg
2023101709374201828.jpg

Congrats on a successful hunt!

The hunt is what it is. Nobody is claiming it to be anything different. No reason to diminish the hunters success.
Exactly. It is what it is. Nobody is claiming the climbed K2 to find this deer. They clearly stated what it was. No need to inject ones personal preference.

It's a beautiful deer.

Recent Posts