Kill the wolf?

869.jpeg

This is what i dislike about the net. If people hung out like the old days, the lib fruitloops wouldnt come within a county of good american outdoorsmen and spout stale bubblegum wrapper sayings in our " flock " . I guess its good for a laugh to true outdoorsmen , but they do it to try and pull impressionable newbies into their web of half truths and outright deceptions.

This is what i dislike about the net. If people hung out like the old days, the lib fruitloops wouldnt come within a county of good american outdoorsmen and spout stale bubblegum wrapper sayings in our " flock " . I guess its good for a laugh to true outdoorsmen , but they do it to try and pull impressionable newbies into their web of half truths and outright deceptions.
Grouse and Rouge Rider are infiltrators . I can't comprehend being a lib and owning guns m Please enlighten me.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.