Joe Russo Laminate Stock

i can assure you these stocks are made by Joel and not anyone else.there seemed to be a bit of a debate about where they came from a few posts back.i've known Joel for a few years now and can verify he does make them. i have watched him make them and can assure everyone they are first class stocks.

I can attest to joel's customer service, I recieved my stock yesterday, in a timely fashion, and in the process I recieved 3 phone calls from joel, just making sure he was making what I wanted, thanks joel!
JS

Check out www.slrharbor.com/bedding blocks.html to see a bedding block that won the 2003 HG aggregate at Iowa in 2003 and the bedding block that holds the worlds record for the longest planned shot, 3,125 yards. The lamininated stock can shoot and win if the bedding is done properly and I suggest the trouble free way to go to accuracy is by installing this bedding block, eliminate the barrel chanel and action ( free floating ) bedding concerns and easily install this block in high temp epoxy if used for repeated shots in hot weather, otherwise JB/ Marine Tex is grand. www.slrharbor.com/bedding blocks.html /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Overbore

James
Thanks for your order , I just wanted to make sure of a few things before I put the router to it. It's alot cheaper to make a phone call than it is to scrap a piece of laminate. Please keep us apprised of your project, and post some pics when you get it done.

JD

I sent you an email with Joel's phone number and email address. He is very good about returning emails once a day. He has a pdf form for ordering that he can send you.

I'll shoot you an E-mail tomorrow AM , I leaving to go to Tim and Faiths concert here in New Orleans.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.