"Its Time"

Hey Harp..ive seen some of those...411 missing..very strange occurrences....

Shep...there has been plenty of trail camera pics...i for one know where the one I've shown came from..but I can't get those guys to let me take it to
Dr.Jeff Meldrum...he's next door to me....but it's not mine...
DNA..there has been plenty taken in to that screwball guy in NYC...he constantly dismisses the DNA..because...of human contamination...what an idiot..bigfoot could be humanoid
Heck.gorillas have simular DNA to us humanerectus also....Josh Gates brought evidence back from China and gave it to a lady in Texas..she wasn't going to test it..but her professionism got best of her(my kind of woman)her test proved to her conclusive..that the DNA Josh brought to her..belonged to no registered known animal...
So is there proof..sure..there are pics and dna..it just gets dismissed because it is about Bigfoot...plenty of government people have reportedly seen the critter..servicemen..even one in California caught on infered at a bombing site..and the practice nite time bombing was called off..is there proof..to those that believe..more than enough..to those that want only a body..well get your butt out there and find it..😳

Sir I have given you far more respect for your opinion than you have mine. I guess since I was raised going to church in the lutheran faith and 26reload is catholic and anyone else on this forum that belongs to any particular faith is in your words diluted satanists since we may not have your same opinion. That's fine. I'm sorry you're having a bad day. I'm done with it.

How can you respect me. You don't know what I think on most subjects. I don't know you therefore I can't respect you. Interesting you add a lot to what I say. I didn't say "anyone else on this forum that belongs to any particular faith is in your words diluted satanists since we may not have your same opinion." That was your words. I have no idea what "anyone else" might practice.

I grew up north of Agnes...
Down the south fork of Coquille..so you're basically talking about the backwoods...i hunted...johnson mountain..iron mountain..way out the south side of bone mountain that I spent a lot of time in.....all that country would be easier living for a critter...lots of game..creeks year round...blackberries in the fall...fruit trees apparently left by Johnny Appleseed himself......there are books that cover stories of 'odd' critters in that particular area....north of there on the sixes he is known as the blonde man....south of there, there was a Russian settlement(nearer Brookings..which is,just slightly over the hill) that the logging camp kept getting raided...dogs werent being proactive...the loggers joined forces with axes and splitting mauls one night....the written story says they killed a monster of a man....blonde haired........but there were more....the loggers(with family in tow) left the area....
Sounds like you were around Indian creek on the rogue....
My grandfather homesteads on Hunters Creek and other family still owns some land on Pistol River...
Few places if any that I love more than the lower Rogue, spent many days fishing springers and hunting turkeys in that area. If Sasquatch could pick any area to call home, that would be it. As a youngster I was enthralled by the stories by a fella named Rod Pullar who became the authority on Northwest bigfoot activity and sightings, he was a Mountain man and a close friend of my dad's, walking through his shop loaded with plaster casts of footprints left quite an impression.

Well..you are in a hot area...Agnes and Illionois River canyon are subject to some awesome stories...
One guy Springer fishing saw a bipedal in the water at Indian Bar...
Many sighting to the south in that huge fs(?) area towards the headwaters of Illinois River, Hunters Creek, and Pistol River drainage...
Also to the MT. Humbug side of 101...people have been chased of the beach....campers raided...