"Its Time"

About 10 years ago, myself and two friends were sitting out at our fire at duck camp in northern MN. It's a 5 mile ride in by ATVs to get there and no actual roads for 15 miles besides minimum maintenance. The shack is on the edge of an old prehistoric lake which is nothing more then a 1x2 mile pond in the middle of a massive cedar/spruce bog. When we are there, we are alone. Dead silence. We were sitting be the fire BSing when we heard a loud thud - smack like you swung a 2x4 into a tree trunk. We each looked at each other and asked if you heard that. We all did. We blew it off, must have been a beaver slap or tree fell. Who knows. About 10 minutes later, just as we all quit talking, it happened again. That time we all knew we had no explanation. It was late and we all felt a little uneasy. It was close enough to feel it this time. Dead calm night too. We went into shack and called it a night. We still talk about it. None of us are "believers" but we also can't deny what we heard.

Awesome story 338w...
I've heard things in the woods too...but was it my mind playing tricks..or something slammin' sticks.......ive been very deaf for years...i now have some really good hearing aids...hope I don't cra_ my pants.....😀
Ya, we were close to soiling the second time we heard that! When a loud noise echoes through the night, you don't forget it. The fact that there is nobody within 15-20 miles also raises the hairs. It really makes you think. WHAT DID THAT? And you have no logical answer...

I need proof that extra terrestrials and Sasquach exist.
What gets my attention is sharks, brown bears/grizzly, pack of wolves or some psycho in the woods looking for your stuff and willing to kill for it. Those things exist.
For those that have unexplained things happen, I respect that. The unexplained phenomenon makes the human mind question whether what one experiences or sees has another explanation.
No bones, no corpse, no reasonable sightings that are verifiable, I just don't think it's worrisome or real. But, I'm always packing a phone and a pistol. You never know what is lurking in the forest. Hate swimming in the ocean, lol....

No bones, no corpse, no reasonable sightings that are verifiable, I just don't think it's worrisome or real.

When's the last time you say mountain lion bones in the woods? Your sentence is one of the most arrogant sentences on the 'net. You are disparaging any and all who claim to have some sighting.

When's the last time you say mountain lion bones in the woods? Your sentence is one of the most arrogant sentences on the 'net. You are disparaging any and all who claim to have some sighting.
I used to feel the same as Bob. Why no remains ever? You bring up a great point about lack of bones for any animal save, livestock, deer, and other prey animals. I've never seen a bear, wolf, or cat carcass. I'm not an "all in" guy on this but this thread was to talk about experiences. I've had one and have no explanation. So I keep an open mind. As for aliens, not so much.

Here's the way I see it all. Of course everyone is free to have whatever beliefs they chose on any subject in life but we must be open minded none the less. It has been said that humans use a very miniscule amount of their brain. Now look at all this with that in mind. Many have previously stated in their vast experience and time in the wilderness that even the apex predators can somewhat be unicorns when it comes to sitings and we all know they are there all the time. If there is a creature out there whos whole sense of being is to just survive from one day to the next it would surely have a far more advanced set of senses than we do. It would see, hear, smell you WAY sooner than we would them just like a cougar, wolf etc and thus take actions to avoid. It's really not that hard to justfiy this. There are so many vast areas of wilderness in this country let alone the world over that rarely if ever see a human being and its not that hard of a stretch to think that something out there with a far superior skillset can outsmart us and stay hidden. Even our elite military units make it their job to never be compromised by any and all means of human contact and they are dang good about it. While I have never had an encounter myself I think it's quite plausible. We are not always or necessarily the smartest inhabitants of our planet lol. Basically if there's something out there that doesn't want to be found and is smart enough to know how then we have a slim to no chance of outsmarting them except by shear stupid luck as some have experienced. As for proof we really have no idea what has or hasn't been found since the powers that be are also very good at what they do and not all is public information when it comes to controversial subjects. Like I said, one has to keep an open mind. Now as far as the ET's that a whole nother forum lol. Just my two cents.

So the recent jet fighter gun camera videos showing "something" that they cannot lock onto, catch, stay with or even identify over our carrier groups is not evidence of something we don't understand? Or is it bigfoot from another dimension?
I completely agree. In the same mindset as my previous post. We are 1 single planet in 1 single solar system in 1 single of many galaxys. Each galaxy including our own filled with literally millions of other solar systems with literally billions of other planets. Of which we know absolutely jack squat about because we haven't developed the technology to even get to 1st base with this stuff. To think we are the only and smartest things out here has got to be the dumbest most arrogant assumption there is.

I completely agree. In the same mindset as my previous post. We are 1 single planet in 1 single solar system in 1 single of many galaxys. Each galaxy including our own filled with literally millions of other solar systems with literally billions of other planets. Of which we know absolutely jack squat about because we haven't developed the technology to even get to 1st base with this stuff. To think we are the only and smartest things out here has got to be the dumbest most arrogant assumption there is.

Only if you don't believe the Bible. Humans are made in the image of God. We are the apex of God's creation.