"Its Time"

The Bible doesn't limit creation to just earth, mom and our heavens. Doesn't mean there aren't other worlds in same image. Something to think about.

The sun, moon and stars were not created until the forth day. The earth is the center of God's attention. Adam sinned here and the whole creation was cursed and started to decay.

Interpretation or accepting fallible man's opinion over God's Word?
Not looking to get into any argument about theology. If there were no room for interpretation there would be but one religion. Many Christians have different views and thats why there's catholic, baptist, lutheran, etc. It doesn't always mean someone's right or wrong or good or bad. I respect your beliefs. I don't want to derail the thread. Let's keep the Bigfoot stories coming.

When's the last time you say mountain lion bones in the woods? Your sentence is one of the most arrogant sentences on the 'net. You are disparaging any and all who claim to have some sighting.
I think you could have worded that differently. I'm sorry "arrogant" was the response.
Like I said, I appreciate people who explain what they experienced. I don't have to agree with the premise. I know what's real in my experiences. But also cannot accept "unexplained" because unexplained means no facts or proof. Show me a roadkill sasquatch or one dead in the forest, I'm all in then. That goes for aliens too. I love science, especially
Space related. It's part of my career. But a hypothesis, research, discovery and solutions are fact based. That's just me.
That goes for military aircraft videos with unexplained items recorded.
I believe there is life in the universe. Bacteria or otherwise. But, we long to prove it.
I believe the people saw something alarming and its interesting to me.

Yes..getting back to the "bones" of the subject...ive been in dense cover for many years of hunting..
finding bones is not tough..gyessing their identity is sometimes tough....but..logically speaking..theres been a lot of people(hunters hikers) disappear..they are not always found..the hunter from back east that was lost just last year in Utah..did they ever find him? The hunter lost in Illinoise River Valley near Agnes Oregon..i don't believe that he was found...
So these people that disappear..are they climbing into holes to "sit it out"..thinking they will be okay and found later..well would a Bigfoot not do simular and hole up..basically entombing itself yo not be found..
Heck..when it's my time..i think a walk in the desert would be the way it like to go...i don't want to die on a hospital gurney..let the worms and bugs have at me..
Sure Bigfoot ends up the same way...

Not looking to get into any argument about theology. If there were no room for interpretation there would be but one religion. Many Christians have different views and thats why there's catholic, baptist, lutheran, etc. It doesn't always mean someone's right or wrong or good or bad. I respect your beliefs. I don't want to derail the thread. Let's keep the Bigfoot stories coming.

You are looking at this from a human perspective. Satan wants to trick people and God says He sends a deluding influence on those who wish to believe a lie. So we get "catholic, baptist, lutheran, etc."

Rich..not to burst your bubble on your religion...but i am Catholic..been ripped off by "Christians" and LDS people..
But as a Catholic my one fundamental is my Mom brought me into this world..and if I ever did wrong to someone on her watch.."She can take me out of this world"...religion to me is the bond of a family..mine starts and ends at my Mom...

There are of course tales of 6 finger and toed giants..skeltins found on NV..and tale of a marine troop wiped out by something simular in Afghanistan mountains...now bring covered up...maybe ask the rescue team that lost a trooper and killed the red haired grey colored man....its on YouTube..

26Reload,

I am convinced there are "saved" individual in any Christian denomination. They are the ones who are not locked into denomination but worship the Person the denomination talks about. I quit going to "church" years ago. That does not mean in any way I don't love and obey your Savior and mine, Jesus Christ.

You are looking at this from a human perspective. Satan wants to trick people and God says He sends a deluding influence on those who wish to believe a lie. So we get "catholic, baptist, lutheran, etc."
Again not looking to derail this thread or debate theology here or disrespect anyone. I have the utmost respect for your beliefs and don't mean to step on your toes but......Since your name isn't Jesus you have no place to question my faith. Only He can judge me. I do not push my faith on anyone and don't wish to have yours pushed on me. Also the way I read your earlier post led me to believe that you at least thought bigfoot was plausible. If not then sorry for the misunderstanding. But if so then I don't recall reading about a pair of sasquatch getting on the ark during the great flood. Let's not quote the Bible only when it helps our point. Again I mean no disrespect to you sir and respect your beliefs and apologize to anyone I may have offended. My opinion and two cents, take it or leave it. Now again, let's get back to the topic of bigfoot!

Again not looking to derail this thread or debate theology here or disrespect anyone. I have the utmost respect for your beliefs and don't mean to step on your toes but......Since your name isn't Jesus you have no place to question my faith. Only He can judge me. I do not push my faith on anyone and don't wish to have yours pushed on me. Also the way I read your earlier post led me to believe that you at least thought bigfoot was plausible. If not then sorry for the misunderstanding. But if so then I don't recall reading about a pair of sasquatch getting on the ark during the great flood. Let's not quote the Bible only when it helps our point. Again I mean no disrespect to you sir and respect your beliefs and apologize to anyone I may have offended. My opinion and two cents, take it or leave it. Now again, let's get back to the topic of bigfoot!

My foundation is the Bible. I know you don't have the "utmost respect for my beliefs" because you don't know them. As far as "Only He can judge" you are correct for those outside the church. But those in the church we Christians are suppose to judge.

As to bigfoot and Noah's Ark....all created kinds of air breathing land creatures went onto the ark. That would include bigfoot if they exist.

My foundation is the Bible. I know you don't have the "utmost respect for my beliefs" because you don't know them. As far as "Only He can judge" you are correct for those outside the church. But those in the church we Christians are suppose to judge.

As to bigfoot and Noah's Ark....all created kinds of air breathing land creatures went onto the ark. That would include bigfoot if they exist.
Sir I have given you far more respect for your opinion than you have mine. I guess since I was raised going to church in the lutheran faith and 26reload is catholic and anyone else on this forum that belongs to any particular faith is in your words diluted satanists since we may not have your same opinion. That's fine. I'm sorry you're having a bad day. I'm done with it.

Okay..enough guys..everything comes down to creation...even bacteria took time yo 'develope'...ask chinasyndrone..
But there's many people with many credible sightings..many people with footprints or handprints..too many oddities..
I may have had my only chance yo have seen bigfoot that day at the reservoir..but I'll take another sighting anytime..im not super human..it probably wouldn't raise a sweat dispatching me if it felt like it needed to..but I wouldn't shoot one..not even to protect myself...."I am.but a worm"..Highlander church scene..

Fun thread. I personally don't think bigfoots exist. Not saying all who think they seen one didn't. But with millions of cameras in the woods and millions of hunters in the woods and hikers and campers their is not much in the way of good photos. My game cameras takes pics so clear you can see their whiskers and eyelashes. How these cameras can't see something 10 ft tall and 4 ft wide weighing 400 pounds is beyond me. They must have to eat alot for them being so large so you would think they would spend a ton of time hunting for food. In snowy terrain you would see tracks everywhere. You should be able to cut some tracks and follow them right home and get your pics. Why hasn't anyone followed their tracks. Something this big should have tracks everywhere. Pretty much every single piece of dna that people said was bigfoot have been found out to be cattle or horse or a popular game animal. When scientist come out and say yes they are real and we have one in possession and it's a bigfoot then I will believe they are real.
Shep