Is Gunwerks Brass made by ADG?

PatriotHenry

Hello all,

Does anyone know if Gunwerks Brass is made by ADG? I cannot find anymore 6.5PRC ADG. Thought I saw or heard someone say that ADG makes Gunwerks brass, and they have it in stock.

Thanks!

This is from the 7LRM thread.
8D23592C-1698-4D46-B08D-A9EBCC40497A.png

Seems like they like at times brass manufactures are tight lipped about who makes brass for who. I have some norma and lapua brass in 300 NM. They are identical in dimension, weights & capacity H20. Makes me wonder if they weren't made by the same company.

Seems like they like at times brass manufactures are tight lipped about who makes brass for who. I have some norma and lapua brass in 300 NM. They are identical in dimension, weights & capacity H20. Makes me wonder if they weren't made by the same company.

Well.. everyone believes that lapua actually made 300 win mag brass.. but they have NEVER made brass for a belted case. They did indeed have norma make it and put there head stamp on it. But yet people still say it's the holy grail of brass lol...:)

Kasey

Gunwerks brass is made in ADG plant with Gunwerks dies. this has been verified by the guys from Gunwerks on this site a couple of times I just cant find the tread

I sure love my adg brass :/ Any sort of pressure signs and the primer pockets are gone.. not to mention opening a brand new box and finding a split neck :(

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.