Made it, now I’ll sit back and listen for a while

No Sir, just need to review existing loads and update same. Then find the best route to the 2000 yd range. Anyone living in a metro area can enjoy when I say DFW traffic inhales, unfortunately my farm is 6 hours north in Ks. When I hit the range, I don't want to be tinkering with anything you fine gentlemen have experienced and corrected. Not lazy but I don't want to fix something that has already been corrected. My loads and the Texas winds will be posted. Thanks to all who consider the shooting sports a right and a privilege!

but i use sie 220 and berger 230 for 2000.
soon to be a 220 solid for 2000 group and score
I have to keep my loads in line with the LE that I shoot with and that takes homework. I'm a civilian with the privilege to shoot and use our LE facilities. I would not want to accidentally be a Barney Fife.
We owe these guys our respect.

No Sir, just need to review existing loads and update same. Then find the best route to the 2000 yd range. Anyone living in a metro area can enjoy when I say DFW traffic inhales, unfortunately my farm is 6 hours north in Ks. When I hit the range, I don't want to be tinkering with anything you fine gentlemen have experienced and corrected. Not lazy but I don't want to fix something that has already been corrected. My loads and the Texas winds will be posted. Thanks to all who consider the shooting sports a right and a privilege!

I'm in Kansas as well. Where abouts in Kansas to you live? There are a couple places you can shoot to a mile or more within an hour or so of me and you don't have to drive 6 hours to shoot if you don't want to.

Sorry for the confusion, my farm is in Harper County. Unfortunately I live in Dallas, Tx. 6 hr drive to the farm 2x a month takes away from my range time.

Hey Guys In KS,
I live in KC and am looking for a place to shoot 800-1200 yds. in Central KS. My son and I have shot long range in Bartlesville, OK but really need someplace closer.
Thanks,
Dan

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.