If your oldee is recoil getting to you

I was fortunate to have my torn right rotator cuff repaired several ears ago (two tears and a bicep becoming detached} , when the pain kept me awake at night. Yes, I took several years off shooting, but I am back at it now. Working from 22LR thru 250 Savage Imp to M1A this spring. I am not shooting pistol one handed anymore.

70 years old and still shooting my 30-378, ported of course. I LOVE that rifle, McMillian stocked.

Shoot all of my 460 revolvers. My snub nose is my all time favorite. Nothing says I love you like a 460. Never graduated to the 500. I also like 44 magnums, but they just aren't as fun as the 460.

May God grant me another 10 years of shooting enjoyment.

Thinking about getting the 338-378, it's on the list, and yes I still have a list.

I turned 61 and I also have a torn rotator cuff that I have shot with for 30 years. I had been hunting with my Ruger 338 mag for 35 years .I use to shoot that thing 100 times a day but now 5 times is about too much .That gun needs a muzzle break .
I started using my 260 Ren savage model 10 for kids about 10 years ago .I kept shooting it to check the site in and just kept shooting tiny groups and had fun shooting it .I use to shoot my 416 rem mag a ton of times at the range but its sat in the closet alot these days .It get older toting 10 pound rifles hunting too .I just bought a kimber model 84 in 6.5 cm if I can get it to stop jamming I will try it hunting .
I just wondered if any of yall had to reduce recoil when you got older .I am sticking a good muzzle break on my 416 and 338 wm so I can shoot them more .
Terminator brake. I'm 70 and shoot my .338 / .378 with 285 grn no problem.