I know I am not the only one: Weatherby 307

There are action manufacturers that hold tight enough tolerances to make prefit barrels off the tenon print, but I don't think Remington can. Action tolerances have to be held pretty tight. You are not wrong, it just varies between manufacturers. Don't discount a variable shoulder with a barrel nut either. They can be used to make an extremely accurate rifle!
Since this thread is supposed to be about the Weatherby 307, I just want to know (no opinions), does the Weatherby have the tolerances to accept prefit barrels. Either it does or it doesn't.

Since this thread is supposed to be about the Weatherby 307, I just want to know (no opinions), does the Weatherby have the tolerances to accept prefit barrels. Either it does or it doesn't.

Since you don't want opinions and no one that I've heard or seen has one in their hands. Please See the link above. If that doesn't answer your questions then follow the link below.

Has anyone heard of any prefit offerings yet?
Good question and I have not heard if they will accept Prefits w/o machining. That could be a fun project for later.
I took myself out of the Range rifle market when I saw the mag length was shorter than I wanted for a 300WM, just bought a Seekins PH2, delighted so far.

Well Browning seems to get it with faster twist models. Having faster twist does not mean you cannot shoot lighter bullets. A 1:9 twist on a 300WM does not prevent shooting factory ammo at all but does give better opportunity to shoot heavier in a cartridge designed to do so. A rifle should take into account the end use of factory ammo and the potential for reloaders.

Building a rifle that has flexibility to satisfy more end users is smart marketing not catering to anyone.
This!