Husqvarna 9000 270

I have a Crown 3000 in 30-06 that my dad bought from the PX when he was over seas in the late 50's. Its a beautiful rifle, mauser action and its an absolute hammer. I still have a Bausch & Lomb Belvar 8 , 2.5-8 mounted in Beuler rings and bases on it.
If anybody knows of someone who has one of these Huskvarna 98 Mausers in .30'06 for sale would you please let me know.

Well sealed the deal on lunch today. Needs cleans up will post pics when clean
25D9AF5F-F9B3-456B-8B68-77285E488333.jpeg
6E6292E3-99FF-47EF-8B96-4D7C1FD8A5F3.jpeg

Morning. A couple years ago I happened into a local sporting goods store and a man had just traded in a Remington 700 BDL in @&) Win with a custom curly maple stock. Not only was the price right but this was the most beautiful stock I have ever seen. Of course I bought it and had the barrel glass bedded and a Timmney trigger installed . The best of luck with your find !!!
Years ago back in the 60's the stock cracked on my dads Husqvarna crown 3000, he put a custom Fajan maple stock on it the same style as that one. Its still wears it today and is a very comfortable stock.

I have a crown grade 7mag, was my dads hunting rifle. They are a very well made rifle, the action is typically very smooth with tight tollerances. The couple 9000's I have played with made a new tikka t3 feel rough, and thats likely the smoothest factory rifle nowadays.
May not be a long range rifle, but its light and lively feeling.

There is a company still making these rifles in Italy I believe, don't remember the company name, but they are around $1500

I have a Husqvarna my dad picked up from a pawn shop in the early 60's for $50 chambered in 7mm Rem Mag. It had a cheap scope on it you had to hug to see through. Dad got his eye brow bit a couple of time and the gun sat until he gave it to me in the mid 70's. I put a better scope on it and used it for a long time. When I retired and got into longer range shooting I had it re-barreled (I still have the original) by Pacnor. Love the action and it shoots sub MOA all day long. It was imported by the Trade winds company, I also put in a Timney trigger.
Everything except the Scope RS 1.JPG

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.