Hunting with a Modern Sporting Rifle Opinions

I've killed vastly more big game with one. Used the 300blk for years with 100gr now been on the 6.5 Grendel with the 100gr class for several years now. Killed piles of audad, red deer, pigs and deer with them.
What ranges do you usually shoot game with the 300 Blackout and the Grendel?

Yep I saw the snow. I was hoping to get to Strategic Edge Friday but it might be Sunday. I need to shoot and anneal some 6 ARC brass.

Did you install a QD cup insert into the Hogue or does that QD just fit in the hole without an insert.
The hogue comes with them already installed, and I did install one on the handguard myself

Question

How do y'all carry your MSR to your stand or spot? Do you do a sling set up where you carry it like a traditional bolt action rifle slung over your shoulder? Do you have it on front of your chest like you would in service?

I front carry...... I usually have a three point sling and may alternate from hanging straight down with sling at butt stock. Or across the front with sling attached at front and back.

Sorry, but off topic but…
Am I the only one who feels the term MSR is a concession to appease the fudds and anti crowd?

Others will be more knowledgeable than I, but I'm pretty sure Colt hung that moniker on them along time ago, it just never really caught on.

Sorry, but off topic but…
Am I the only one who feels the term MSR is a concession to appease the fudds and anti crowd?

I like the acronym because it's a good description of the rifle. It's a modern rifle. Bolt actions are 19th century tech. The AR is mid 20th century. It's a sporting rifle cause it's got various recreational uses like hunting and fun time at the range.