how to make them come out at day ?

soundwaves

Been away from the forums for a while

just got a question to you hog hunters out there.
the wild boar where l live are extreemly nocturnal and you almost only see them dureing the day if you are driven hunting with dogs. these wild boar live in the thick forest and there are small open areas in the forest aswell.
so my question is: is there any way that l could get them to come out dureing the day ? just wondering if there is a possibility to be able to shoot them dureing the day by feding or a diferent method.

photos from this weeks driven hunt..
IMG-20200112-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20200112-WA0013.jpg

Just realized I don't think you are in the U.S. Don't know if you have them available where you are, but we feed them with barrel feeders with timers on them. This forces animals to eat at different times or come to an empty feeder. This is why they are pretty effective when it is cold. Wait till dark and all the food is gone. Bet if you can't source locally you can get online and shipped???

Just realized I don't think you are in the U.S. Don't know if you have them available where you are, but we feed them with barrel feeders with timers on them. This forces animals to eat at different times or come to an empty feeder. This is why they are pretty effective when it is cold. Wait till dark and all the food is gone. Bet if you can't source locally you can get online and shipped???

yeah mate, lm Australian and live in Turkey. '' born and rased in actualy '' :)

this seems like a good idea. so pigs are clever anough to have a general knowlege of time. hmmm

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.