Come at me Bro.’ Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew

I am shocked! a 6.5 with some good shot placement took 6 rounds to put down that small hog. I am never using a 6.5mm, EVER. I will stick to my .430", .338", .308", and .375" projos I used back in California to take out 125 pounders to 1,000 pounders. I knew I did not like .264" projos.. this seals it.. not going to waste my time with any 6.5 MM bores.
You clearly havent watched the rest of his videos.

Couldn't say mate
More than I can remember
I shot proffessionaly most of my life
I shoot head , we are restricted on shot placement 4 places
North South East Or West in the head ,no body shots allowed .
Well, it's good to know that you have never missed. If you have never taken a body shot then you wouldn't have a clue about how an animal responds and how quickly they will expire. Have a great hunting season, sir.

Seriously i shoot for a living how many would you think
Just trying to make conversation man. Tearing this guy up for making a well placed shot but missing his POA by a few inches in a hunting situation seems petty to me. Guy made some follow up shots and put down the animal, what more could you ask for?

I agree Remmy. No one is perfect. We all have missed our mark at least once. Or even because of a faulty bullet on the initial shot. That has happened to me having a bullet disintegrate on impact requiring a follow up shot. The best thing you can do in a situation like that is to dispatch the animal as quickly as possible. Those that say they never needed a follow up shot are either lying through their teeth, haven't been hunting long enough or just shot once and let the animal run off to die elsewhere requiring a tracking job. I hate to watch those videos where a person shoots and animal squarely in the lungs and just watches it either stumbling around or just standing there. For goodness sake, put another round in it an dispatch it and not let it suffer. But they'd rather say it only took one shot to build up their own ego.

[QUOTE="Hand Skills, more can be learned from things going wrong than things going right![/QUOTE]
If that was the case I would be the smartest guy here.
What bothered me was that the pig was put in unnecessary pain. That's not something to brag about. Sharing what appeared to be animal cruelty in my opinion was just bad taste. There seemed to be a pile of things gone wrong. Why bother to share it?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.