Here they come again šŸ˜

Let me expand on this hog hunting. One night in mid December I decided to go out in the full moon and clobber some pigs down in a dry tank as they had been rooting around in it. It was about a half a mile walk down there and out in the house trap pasture I saw something moving off to my right in the blonde colored grass. It was a big black hog going into the wind at a fair trot somewhere around 200 yds. I dropped down on one knee and gave him a little lead and let her rip. (Ruger #1V 25-06 120 gr hp) Blinded by the muzzle flash I lost track but after a few I saw him scurrying around and coming around to my down wind side. In my Leupold I could see was looking straight at me and was zeroed in on me. I took him down at 20 yards straight down wind. He was a 3 to 3.5 inch kinda hog. You guys out there use caution and have enough gun to fix a situation. He knew what I was.

Shoot him in the head. They are deer killers, I have seen boars chasing grown axis does.
I've never had a pig chase a deer or had any evidence of them eating a deer. If we go looking for pigs we don't go to where we dump our deer carcasses but instead we go to our fields. Not saying that they don't, get hungry enough anything is game. I think it goes into what else is available for them to eat. I live in Florida and hunt in Georgia, we have more greenery for them to feed on than what is in Texas

I've never had a pig chase a deer or had any evidence of them eating a deer. If we go looking for pigs we don't go to where we dump our deer carcasses but instead we go to our fields. Not saying that they don't, get hungry enough anything is game. I think it goes into what else is available for them to eat. I live in Florida and hunt in Georgia, we have more greenery for them to feed on than what is in Texas
I have fed domestic pigs deer bones & scraps right before slaughtering them. Oh yeah they will eat deer.

They are being bold it seems, nailed a few of them this week.

Attachments

• IMG_1465.jpeg
    IMG_1465.jpeg
    847.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1463.jpeg
    IMG_1463.jpeg
    857.7 KB · Views: 19