Come at me Bro.’ Pew-Pew-Pew-Pew

This is why I shoot hogs in the neck and head! Minus the fact the grass was so high I couldn't see the head or neck. Glad I practiced working this bolt.

97333-F54-C7-DA-43-B9-BC45-716-F1-BAFF262.jpg

How can I find other videos on YouTube?

Yes I agree. His unwarranted insults didn't sit well. Some of my replies were a bit uncalled for but then again he only gets to push so hard without some sort of rebuttal!

Yes the shot was off the mark a bit but it was still a killing shot. Also, if I recall the video correctly he did hit the pig with every shot while it was running right to left at 30+ mph AT NIGHT, trying to dispatch it quickly which he did. And, if your statement that you've killed more animals then the other poster has ever seen, and you never had to take a follow up shot I'd be the first one to call that an untruth.

Not to mention I started this post and stated in the video 3x this was shooter error. O boy!!! :mad:

I actually found myself pulling for the hog, and feeling bad for it. Hard not to when anything has that much will to keep going. Now, if only people had that kind of drive.

no doubt, pigs are tough animals. they may be dead on their feet but sometimes it takes them a while to figure that out.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.