How much powder?

Got Caught.gif

I take it most of the respondents to this thread are either embarresed by the amount of powder they are hoarding or think it is no one elses business. It probably isnt anyones business I was just curious. So I take it from this most on here should quit whining about the powder shortage and quit hoarding f*&^€g powder and primers. No one needs hundred of pounds of powder. I would hate to see how much *** wipe you have!!!!

What I have is truly no one's business. The amount is up to perception, anyway. When there are firearms that shoot over 100 grains of powder per pull, a lb doesn't last long. Change that firearm that shoots 30 grains, and it goes much further. Add multiple firearms that shoot the same powder and large amounts of powder, then that amount to you or I might seem like hoarding, but in actuality, it's a season shooting worth. Just because a person has X amount of powder, doesn't mean it's thirty years worth of supply. I don't care if you shoot three rounds to sight in for hunting season or shoot competition, if you're like me, you won't succeed at long range unless you put rounds down range. Big cal's take big amounts of powder. After all, this is a long range site.

I take it most of the respondents to this thread are either embarresed by the amount of powder they are hoarding or think it is no one elses business. It probably isnt anyones business I was just curious. So I take it from this most on here should quit whining about the powder shortage and quit hoarding f*&^€g powder and primers. No one needs hundred of pounds of powder. I would hate to see how much *** wipe you have!!!!
Which one are you the Ant or the Grasshopper?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.