How much powder?

No just curious. Do you have so much you are embarassed to say? I have about 18lbs.

To quote Matthew McConaughey, "Those are rookie numbers!"

Seriously, I doubt that you will get any legitimate responses. Not that it is not a valid question, but in today's environment, I doubt anyone will openly share that information. I'm amazed at what people show on these pages. I'll never post photos of my guns/safes/powder/bullets since I'll never know who is watching. The last thing I want is unwanted attention.

I take it most of the respondents to this thread are either embarresed by the amount of powder they are hoarding or think it is no one elses business. It probably isnt anyones business I was just curious. So I take it from this most on here should quit whining about the powder shortage and quit hoarding f*&^€g powder and primers. No one needs hundred of pounds of powder. I would hate to see how much *** wipe you have!!!!
1st off who are you to say who needs what, 2nd your right, it's none of your business, 3rd I'm not Hoarding anything, I have what I need and I have plenty that I have collected over my lifetime of reloading, 4th as long as you have been a member it obvious that you haven't read the rules, Rule #6

6) Profanity is not tolerated in thread titles, or posts. Try to be as descriptive as possible when creating new threads. Getting the help you're looking for is as simple as generating an informative thread title. Titling your thread, "hey" or "question" will not get the views or response that you're looking for. Creative workarounds (the use of special characters to replace some letters) on otherwise prohibited language are not allowed. Violators of this rule will be warned once; those repeatedly breaking this rule will have their accounts permanently revoked.NOTE: Links to off site material will be held to our family-friendly standard, as well. However, out in the real world, it's not so sanitary, when posting a video where it is intended to be used as a teaching tool, you have zero control over what other people say on the video. Whether it's a firearms instructor who may say a few bad words during the course of instruction, or whether you're posting a video surveillance tape of a violent crime being committed and there happens to audio which has people using foul language. The staff feels we shouldn't lose that valuable information because of the bad language rule. A conspicuous warning posted along with the video should be sufficient to satisfy those who have delicate ears.

1st off who are you to say who needs what, 2nd your right, it's none of your business, 3rd I'm not Hoarding anything, I have what I need and I have plenty that I have collected over my lifetime of reloading, 4th as long as you have been a member it obvious that you haven't read the rules, Rule #6

6) Profanity is not tolerated in thread titles, or posts. Try to be as descriptive as possible when creating new threads. Getting the help you're looking for is as simple as generating an informative thread title. Titling your thread, "hey" or "question" will not get the views or response that you're looking for. Creative workarounds (the use of special characters to replace some letters) on otherwise prohibited language are not allowed. Violators of this rule will be warned once; those repeatedly breaking this rule will have their accounts permanently revoked.NOTE: Links to off site material will be held to our family-friendly standard, as well. However, out in the real world, it's not so sanitary, when posting a video where it is intended to be used as a teaching tool, you have zero control over what other people say on the video. Whether it's a firearms instructor who may say a few bad words during the course of instruction, or whether you're posting a video surveillance tape of a violent crime being committed and there happens to audio which has people using foul language. The staff feels we shouldn't lose that valuable information because of the bad language rule. A conspicuous warning posted along with the video should be sufficient to satisfy those who have delicate ears.

Well said Bean.

What is up with all these new members lately? Bunch of them just stiring the pot.

I wasnt being a jerk just asked a friendly question which it seems alot of people took out of context. No need for smart alec replies. If you dont want to answer dont answer. Up to you. But dont make comments and expect not to get it back. Everyone have a good day.

I wasnt being a jerk just asked a friendly question which it seems alot of people took out of context. No need for smart alec replies. If you dont want to answer dont answer. Up to you. But dont make comments and expect not to get it back. Everyone have a good day.
And he just keeps on impressing the crowd

I still consider myself a fairly new member here, but I just read the rules this week when someone posted them. Just so I don't sidetrack the thread, I have powder. Maybe a little under my fingernails, so I can't really give an accurate measurement. Where are the rules posted?

I still consider myself a fairly new member here, but I just read the rules this week when someone posted them. Just so I don't sidetrack the thread, I have powder. Maybe a little under my fingernails, so I can't really give an accurate measurement. Where are the rules posted?

They are at the bottom of the page under: "Terms and rules"

Your 2nd post was "smart alec" as you say. Your 3rd was, well can't say - rule #6 😉

1615510511253.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.