How much for someone to reload my spent brass?

I have my spent brass and all the components to reload my ammo I just dont have the equipment or expertise. How much would someone charge per round to load them for me? Ballpark?
Thanks

I have my spent brass and all the components to reload my ammo I just dont have the equipment or expertise. How much would someone charge per round to load them for me? Ballpark?
Thanks

It's quite unlikely anyone would reload your spent brass because of liability concerns. Also, without special licensing it would be illegal for them to do so for hire.

I second the warnings you received. It's illegal to sell reloads without a special federal ammunition manufacturer license & you aren't likely to find someone willing to risk a Federal felony conviction for $25-$30. You may get a friend to help you out if you do them a favor or two, just don't get caught doing it for money.

Obviously, no one (I hope) would be foolish enough to advertise such services here.

Many of us are more than willing to teach others how to reload. The basics are fairly simply although the penalty for screwing up can be severe (a blown up gun). You should start by buying a good reloading manual & reading it at least twice. Once you have taken those steps to get started ask questions here & if you need, ask for one of us local to you to oversee you getting started.

I've only met a few serious shooters that I do not think can safely be reloading. If you doubt yourself you are likely someone who would be safe reloading. The dangerous reloader is the person who will do anything without concern.

I would add that if you only shoot 20-30 shots (or less) per year, it won't be cost effective to reload.

What cartridge & how many shells are you talking about?

According to law if the person has part in the reloading process you can charge them to load their ammo. Them giving you their cases to be reloaded constitutes them having part in the reloading process.

The liability issue is another thing though.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.