How much brass????

That sensitivity to seating depth of the Berger's is the very reason I opted to give the Matrix VLD a whirl first. I gotta say even the worst groups when I was working my load up weren't that bad. And when they got good, boy howdy! you know it. I was trying to get accubonds to shoot in my rifle and I did but the thing is when the accubonds where doing really good was kinda middling for the Matrix bullets.

I hope you guys can get the Berger's to shoot to their potential, it's just daaaaaamn when they do.:cool:

yeah, it seems to me, specifically with the VLD's that the seating depth is kinda the first and foremost thing that needs to be dealt with when it comes to loading them. I will probably just load some middle of the road charges until I get the proper seating depth, then move on to primer and charge modifications.

I asked the same question on a different topic. It was on maximizing accuracy from vlds, I think Eric with Berger and many others suggested find seating depth first then powder load.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.