How Much Ammo Do You Need?

TargetSportsUSA

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
YOU NEED ALL THE AMMO!—It's time to get hyped because we're reloading your favorite items faster than you can say "restock." Remember our Colorado guided hunt giveaway; visit our AMMO+ page for details.

Keep Calm, Stack On!

Go to your local Walmart or Academy lots cheaper 🤣
I agree and love sarcasm a lot. I have two cheap junk Wally Worlds within an hour drive. I have never seen any LAPUA, SK, RWS, WOLF, AGUILA, ELEY, CCI GREEN TAG 22LR ammo ever....as in ever. Wally World does not sell Gun Club, AA's are $1 more per box, and a few more. Oh wait I love weaving through all the bums, tweakers, filth, driving two hours, instead of having it delivered to my door for a lot less spent per round. 😂😂😍😍

I agree and love sarcasm a lot. I have two cheap junk Wally Worlds within an hour drive. I have never seen any LAPUA, SK, RWS, WOLF, AGUILA, ELEY, CCI GREEN TAG 22LR ammo ever....as in ever. Wally World does not sell Gun Club, AA's are $1 more per box, and a few more. Oh wait I love weaving through all the bums, tweakers, filth, driving two hours, instead of having it delivered to my door for a lot less spent per round. 😂😂😍😍
Your address is West? CA perhaps? 😂

Regarding ReeLamin's comment above, I was in Lakewood, one city West yesterday, and 5 squeegee guys working Alameda and Sheridan.

Citizens took pitchforks down to Lakewood City Council last week, said quit welcoming the homeless.

Denver's cutting city services, parks & Rec, etc, to house the homeless.

Colorado is no longer desirable, and it will get worse. San Fran, here we come.

Regarding ReeLamin's comment above, I was in Lakewood, one city West yesterday, and 5 squeegee guys working Alameda and Sheridan.

Citizens took pitchforks down to Lakewood City Council last week, said quit welcoming the homeless.

Denver's cutting city services, parks & Rec, etc, to house the homeless.

Colorado is no longer desirable, and it will get worse. San Fran, here we come.
Colorado Springs is closer than San Fran. Last time I was down there there were camps of homeless everywhere. I was happy to get back to WY. Don't get me wrong, we have them too. Just not as many.

Colorado Springs is closer than San Fran. Last time I was down there there were camps of homeless everywhere. I was happy to get back to WY. Don't get me wrong, we have them too. Just not as many.

Got home 2 days ago from 3 weeks of pure hell , some self-imposed (very long story) out on the road…..so very glad to be back in Wyoming! When I could see the Wind River Canyon…..I wanted to stop, get out and kiss the dirt! 😁 memtb

Last edited:
You gotta QUIT holding back so much and for once.....just say what's on your mind!🤣