Hornady at it again

stazmania

With new you tube video about tuners, just like the your groups are to small video, this new video will stir the pot. While I believe hornadys findings are true, I believe they are only true for the hornady products they are testing. The shooters at the highest levels of the precision accuracy disciplines are not using hornady components and are getting a different/better result than the hornady videos present. Don't get me wrong I have/like and shoot hornady ammo, but when they/honady says this is the size your group will be, or this is all you can get out of a barrel tuner. These statements are only true for their ammo and test guns/equipment.

Funny as heck. Hornady just flat kills it using the internet to capitalize on the extreme ignorance level of shooter and gun owners. Wonder how much more massive Steve Sims would be had he had the ability to utilize the internet back in the 90's. Good on Hornady and others to make some serious income from the internet users the world over.

I'm going to watch the video later. Has anyone else out there objectively tested tuners and reported on it?

Funny as heck. Hornady just flat kills it using the internet to capitalize on the extreme ignorance level of shooter and gun owners. Wonder how much more massive Steve Sims would be had he had the ability to utilize the internet back in the 90's. Good on Hornady and others to make some serious income from the internet users the world over.
lol look 👀 at how the Needmore was promoted

With new you tube video about tuners, just like the your groups are to small video, this new video will stir the pot. While I believe hornadys findings are true, I believe they are only true for the hornady products they are testing. The shooters at the highest levels of the precision accuracy disciplines are not using hornady components and are getting a different/better result than the hornady videos present. Don't get me wrong I have/like and shoot hornady ammo, but when they/honady says this is the size your group will be, or this is all you can get out of a barrel tuner. These statements are only true for their ammo and test guns/equipment.
Didn't applied ballistics come to a similar result?