Has this every happened to you?????

Longtine88

Everyone knows I'm a 7SAUM nut. So I have 8 - 7 Saum rifles. 7 built by myself. So I built 3 identical to each other. I just got finished with one I gave my daughter for her new elk rifle. Same barrel exactly, same action, same trigger and same brake.
Proof 24" 8.4 Twist, Defiance AntiX, Diamond Trigger Tech's and 3 of Nathan's TI brakes.
THEY ALL SHOOT THE EXACT SAME LOAD .3 MOA OR BETTER!!
ADG Brass New
Fed 210M Primers
N565 65.6 grains
180 Hybrid's
COAL to Ogive measurements are all 2.284"
Distance to the lands is 2.284"

So on hers today I was breaking it in on a reduced load. After break in looked at the very last one what the load was and I knew it was the same build components so I started 2 grains under and worked up to the final powder charge of 65.6 grains. I was like what the heck. It's the same load and everything. So that got me to thinking and curious about another one I build in the spring. So went back and looked at it and what do you know 2.283" and same charge same bullet.

And crazy thing, all 3 loads shoot darn near the same velocity. Ones is 2,970 fps average, todays was 2,966 fps average and the one in the spring was 2,974 fps average. Todays temps were 88 degrees. So the velocity node was in the same FPS area on all three. The first of the triplets I built in spring the temp was 44 for load development.

If anything that says a lot about the precision of the components in the build and fair load work I would say. So if you want a rifle and a load that will hit .3 moa or less then use all of the above!!!!

I was just curious if any others had experienced this shooting high like I have today.

I build three identical (except barrel Cerakote color) copies of every rifle, so my kids and brother have something decent to shoot, and also so my kids won't have to argue about who gets Dad's rifles when he's gone. Accuracy load is almost always the same in all three.

^^^^^ TOTALLY....LMAO
I guess I,m way behind..... I,m very interested in other comments....
Why do youse feel this is boring......????
I own over 30 rifles built myself with my own reamers.
Krieger,Brux,Shilen,Lilja Bartlien and some factory barrels....
Hard to get 2 rifles to shoot less than .300" w/o tweaking loads....