Hammers and Sasquatch

Serious question. If you see a group of them, would it be called a family of big foots or a Family of big feet?
I do not mean anything racist by this, it's only the truth.
The Blackfeet Nation( US side gets mad as heck if you refer to them as Blackfoot, the Bloods, which are same tribe just in Canada get angry when you call them anything but Bloods or Blackfoot.
So ya better might want to find out what side of the border they are from.
😁

My friends squatch set up is a 300prc necked down to 6mm running 69g(cuz it's his favorite number) absolutes. He loads them with a random mix of h1000 rl26 and varget filled to 110% then compresses the load down till it feels right. That's of course after the bullets have soaked for at least 24h in snake oil and he has drilled a dimple in the bottom of each one by hand.

He has done extensive testing shooting 1000s of rounds into giant marshmallows, alligator skin boots filled with jello, and a stuffed Loch Ness monster. His findings are any thing over 9500fps would vaporize the target completely. So he trimmed his barrel down a little at a time till he was running in the sweet spot of about 9350fps. He found the hydrostatic shock from this setup would drop a squatch in its tracks regardless of shot placement. Another cool effect he noticed was the little bit of leftover snake oil in the tips would produce a pitch black jet stream directly to the target that would linger even in the strongest of winds for up to 5 min. Witch makes your squatch recovery snap.

Disclaimer

None of this is true don't try it at home or at your friends house. I also shoot hammers and there awesome but my buddy is on a whole other level😊
🤣🤣🤣