Hammer Help.

K.E.C.

Howdy all, hope everyone is healthy and doing well. I have a couple different calibers wanting to use Absolute and Shock Hammer Bullets.
First one is 257 Roberts +P , I have 98gr. Shock Hammers, have Hornady Brass, 210M pri.
Second one is 243win. 7.5twt, I have 87gr.Absolute Hammers, Fed brass and 210M pri.
I have all most common powders plus Vihtavuori, both rifles have 22" barrels.
I have looked through Hammers Loads.
I would greatly appreciate seeing your recipe that is working for you.
I would like to Thank You Now for your response. Thank You David. 🤓

Wish I could help ya but my experience is with .257 weatherby so not really apples to apples (or grapefruits)

@ButterBean …. Didn't you use the hammers in a .25-06? That's a bit closer to what the OP is running anyway.
Thank You Calvin 45 you are always great help, I value your thoughts and opinions.
Your the Best Thanks. 👍

Howdy all, hope everyone is healthy and doing well. I have a couple different calibers wanting to use Absolute and Shock Hammer Bullets.
First one is 257 Roberts +P , I have 98gr. Shock Hammers, have Hornady Brass, 210M pri.
Second one is 243win. 7.5twt, I have 87gr.Absolute Hammers, Fed brass and 210M pri.
I have all most common powders plus Vihtavuori, both rifles have 22" barrels.
I have looked through Hammers Loads.
I would greatly appreciate seeing your recipe that is working for you.
I would like to Thank You Now for your response. Thank You David. 🤓
Varget, 8208XBR,RL15 and TAC in that order

Thank you Gl Taylor, I thought I did, but I may have missed it. I'm not a computer savvy person. I probably need more help to find that info. Thanks
KEC,
Did you look at the load data tables? There are several loads listed for the 257. You can also extrapolate similar sized cartridges.
Look at 25 Creedmoor, 25/284 (larger), even the 243 with 100gr bullets.