Hammer Bullets Memorial Day Sale

HammerBullets

B05F05D1-E2FC-4715-9EA3-2CE3473A2A70.png

Code will appear at time of purchase.

We don't often run sales. Brian and I like to try and do something on the holidays that have meaning related to our freedom as a country. I hope the sale is helpful. And definitely as we are out and about with friends and family exercising our freedom, take a moment and remember those who died to give us the right.

I couldn't help but buy some 196's for my buddies 30-378 after seeing that weatherby decided they can go 3500fps. Put me over the 200 and saved me 37$ ! Now if he can draw a moose permit lol

We don't often run sales. Brian and I like to try and do something on the holidays that have meaning related to our freedom as a country. I hope the sale is helpful. And definitely as we are out and about with friends and family exercising our freedom, take a moment and remember those who died to give us the right.

Hey Steve, what would you recommend for a 6.5x55? Strictly a deer rifle, under 400 yards.

Couldn't resist. Probably didn't really need more bullets at this point, but bought some 7mm 143 and 155 HH's. I will think of the sacrifices our armed services heroes have made for our freedom every time I send one down range. I had to pick up a cap as well.

If you order over $200 in bullets it will automatically remove 15%.
Unless the 15% comes off after 'processing', I'm not seeing it. I snipped this from my 'Orders' page while logged into your site:

1653939752962.png

Don't get me wrong....I really do appreciate the Veteran's 10% discount. I posted above to simply let you know what I was seeing. Most likely, I'm missing something here and all is well :)

Unless the 15% comes off after 'processing', I'm not seeing it. I snipped this from my 'Orders' page while logged into your site:

View attachment 369129

Don't get me wrong....I really do appreciate the Veteran's 10% discount. I posted above to simply let you know what I was seeing. Most likely, I'm missing something here and all is well :)
The coupon was not designed to stack with other coupons. It was one or the other. When you took the Vet discount it override the Memorial Day coupon. I am sorry, it seemed self explanatory to me. The 15% off was there until you clicked on the Vet discount and it took that instead.

Anyone who did this, call me tomorrow, so that I can get your info and credit you back the 5% that you missed out on. Next time I will add a note to the advertising that the sale is not valid with any other offers.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

Recent Posts