Memorial Day

BountyHunter

Monday, take a moment to remember the many fallen warriors that have given the ultimate and cannot share the holiday with their families and friends.

I will be in Arlington visiting old SF friends whom I served with and my daughter's fiancee, Tech Sgt Dan Zerbe, who was on the CH47 shot down in Afgan, 6 Aug last year with DevGru (Seal Tm 6).

Here is a small tribute to the two Air Force Pararescue, Dan and John Brown and the Combat Controller, Andy Harvell.

DSI | C-IED Ground Sign Awareness (GSA), Military and Law Enforcement Tracking Courses

May they rest in peace.

BH

Amen.
May they rest in peace, & may God help comfort thier loved ones, & friends, & those who still feel thier loss.
Thier sacrifice is the very foundation our country is built on.
Thank you to all who served, & a prayer for those who aren't here to hear our thanks. They will never be forgotten.

winmag, thanks for your post----says it all.

To all military folks on this site and around he world past and present, Thank You.

Randy

Thank you to all who have served in the armed forces and who is active today. America is still the greatest country because of these great men and women,

Here we are celebrating the lives of are heros one more time. Some we lost at Vurdune, Bastogne, and Saipan, and others we lost in Chosin. Yet others were lost in the Ashau and the Hiep Duc Ridge, yet we now have even more from Iraq and Afghanistan to celebrate.

Lets never let them out of our minds and hearts, and others we'll simply say to them; "Welcome Home Brother!"
gary

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts