Hammer bullet for short range bear hunting

This: LMAO

Attachments

• 402gr Hammer.jpg
    402gr Hammer.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
165 sorry . The sh166 would be great also at Magnum speeds.
You change your name to impersonate me, the owner of Hammer Bullets. Go from trolling Hammer threads in order to discredit Hammer Bullets to making recommendations about what Hammer Bullet to use, while trying to sound like @ButterBean

I asked if you would explain this transformation from hater to impersonator. Would you care to enlighten here or in another thread?

You change your name to impersonate me, the owner of Hammer Bullets. Go from trolling Hammer threads in order to discredit Hammer Bullets to making recommendations about what Hammer Bullet to use, while trying to sound like @ButterBean

I asked if you would explain this transformation from hater to impersonator. Would you care to enlighten here or in another thread?
Incorrect, you can pm me if you would like. Or we can go over to your site and air it out over there? This site isn't for wrestling. Thanks

Right. Took a screenshot of their site so there's absolutely no confusion possible haha. was a little confused at a legit recommendation from ya about this but this checks out.
And here I took it as a legitimate mistake. It's not hard to tap the wrong key. Especially seeing how they are so close. I guess I must have missed something ? Or not ?

And here I took it as a legitimate mistake. It's not hard to tap the wrong key. Especially seeing how they are so close. I guess I must have missed something ? Or not ?
What you are missing is @RockyMtnUT recently changed his screen name from 300prc. He has been very antagonistic and openly anti Hammer Bullets for the last couple of years. He seems to have a weird almost creepy obsession with me and now suddenly changed his name to almost the same as mine and now it's giving advise about Hammer Bullets. He and a few others have made it their mission to disrupt Hammer Bullets threads and create conflict whenever possible to shut down Hammer Bullets threads.

There is no PH 166...
What you are missing is @RockyMtnUT recently changed his screen name from 300prc. He has been very antagonistic and openly anti Hammer Bullets for the last couple of years. He seems to have a weird almost creepy obsession with me and now suddenly changed his name to almost the same as mine and now it's giving advise about Hammer Bullets. He and a few others have made it their mission to disrupt Hammer Bullets threads and create conflict whenever possible to shut down Hammer Bullets threads.
No worries. Did you quit selling sample packs ?
Edit Nevermind I see it now.

So you have a stalker…..kinda like Basic Instinct! Perhaps you should be look'n over your shoulder…..a lot! 😉 memtb