Hammer Ammo

We are working towards getting Hammers into other ammunition lines. Would much rather this happen than us take on another venture. I am in the process now of cutting the 1st order of bullets headed to Buffalo Bore Ammunition. Hoping this turns out to be a long and fruitful relationship for both of us. They specialize in big bore cartridges.

Working on another ammo company that if we can get the deal done will be a game changer. Cross your fingers!

We are working towards getting Hammers into other ammunition lines. Would much rather this happen than us take on another venture. I am in the process now of cutting the 1st order of bullets headed to Buffalo Bore Ammunition. Hoping this turns out to be a long and fruitful relationship for both of us. They specialize in big bore cartridges.

Working on another ammo company that if we can get the deal done will be a game changer. Cross your fingers!
What about HSM? Not sure if they would play ball or not, I just know they use some different bullets at times. Black Hills may be another option as well, and I would also check with Corbon. I haven't personally used either of them, but have heard they make quality/consistent ammo. You have likely checked into them already, but they are the ones that come to mind for more "custom" ammunition.

What about HSM? Not sure if they would play ball or not, I just know they use some different bullets at times. Black Hills may be another option as well, and I would also check with Corbon. I haven't personally used either of them, but have heard they make quality/consistent ammo. You have likely checked into them already, but they are the ones that come to mind for more "custom" ammunition.
Checked with them in the past and did not get too far. I understand as we are an unknown quantity. HSM purchased lathes from the Lost River Ballistics when they went under. Thinking they are wanting to make their own. The two that we are dealing with currently contacted us because of customers asking them to load our bullets. This is much more influential to the ammo manufacture than me trying to convince them that they should use our bullets. Being a Montana company, we would love to partner with another Montana company. Only makes sense. Whichever manufacture we get hooked up with we will make sure that we take care of them. Can't wait to fill this new shop with lathes running hard!

If not HSM in Montana why not Choice Ammunition in Victor, MT. They advertise handloading capability with variety of bullets.

If not HSM in Montana why not Choice Ammunition in Victor, MT. They advertise handloading capability with variety of bullets.
Everyone should contact them and tell them they need our bullets!

The HSM guys tested some bullets a couple of years ago and were impressed. One of their guys is shooting our 128g .257 cal Hammer Hunter this year with outstanding results. Haven't heard how his season went yet. If they let us make the bullets they won't have to figure out how to get it done with the used equipment they bought!

Hammers killed this buck in less than 15 seconds at over 400 yards. And another one in about the same amount of time at 100 yards. Love em!
6C174BA8-D551-48ED-9E34-A32B537F698E.jpeg
0E102DC0-602A-44D5-808B-4A549805994D.jpeg
9C5A97D9-2E88-49D8-AE87-3F763A0C4312.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.