Factory loaded ammo with Hammer Bullets

They told me testing etc. Would begin in late fall early spring. She also said you can place a back order for it in the orion line with the barnes bullets and put in notes "want hammer bullets " that will give them an idea what the higher interest/demand will be.

They told me testing etc. Would begin in late fall early spring. She also said you can place a back order for it in the orion line with the barnes bullets and put in notes "want hammer bullets " that will give them an idea what the higher interest/demand will be.
Ok thanks for the info

(bumping an old thread)

Any further updates on the availability of Hammer bullets in Custom Cartridge ammo? I just went to the Custom Cartridge website, and did not see any mention of Hammer bullets.

I am a big fan of Hammer bullets, and am always telling my hunting buddies how great their bullets are. However, many of them are not handloaders, and being able to buy factory ammo with Hammer bullets would really help them out.

Last edited:
Congrats , on your success , that is awesome . It's really great that a small company can still be successful in this country , I hope it can continue.
Huh? Looks like Custom Cartridge is not interested in producing ammo with Hammer bullets. Two years later and nothing has happened.

Hammer could have set up their own ammo factory by now if they wanted to.

Custom cartridge does have hammer bullets in may loads. Maybe not all. If it is a popular cartridge it might be on the 2nd page of the offerings. It is pretty small writing but most popular cartridges do have multiple pages of different bullets offered but hard to see unless you look for it….ask me why I know.