Factory loaded ammo with Hammer Bullets

Our custom ammunition that we were doing we stopped simply because the insurance cost is to high. We may continue doing load development and giving all the data to the customer but not loading any ammo. We like working with customer rifles but it is not our main business and the expense of producing ammo at the small quantity that we do is just not doable.

Steve, you were such a great help in directing me on the right path in developing a load for my 30-26 Nosler. I hope that niche continues.

As a business, it makes sense to fill the factory ammo niche. But as a hand loader, I will probably never use their product, simply because I like "rolling my own". My experience with Hammer Bullets has been stellar so far. As a small volume customer, my hope is I will continue to get the amazing results and treatment that I have quickly come to appreciate from Hammer Bullets.
I take my hat off to you Steve (and expose my bald head)

As a business, it makes sense to fill the factory ammo niche. But as a hand loader, I will probably never use their product, simply because I like "rolling my own". My experience with Hammer Bullets has been stellar so far. As a small volume customer, my hope is I will continue to get the amazing results and treatment that I have quickly come to appreciate from Hammer Bullets.
I take my hat off to you Steve (and expose my bald head)
There will be no change in our supply for the hand loader.

I personally have not shot a factory load in at least 30 years.

Yes! Great news Steve! My hunting partner and I have allot of people wanting your bullets loaded. I have a feeling once the word gets out the factory offerings will be a hit. Great terminal performance! Love you bullets! Gotta try the absolutes once season is over. Congratulations Again!
Jim